Reviews for Wolf's Blood
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 2 . 7/6
Okay, now that I'm caught up . . . I think your anon missed the notion that there's clearly some special connection between Hermione and Elora. Everyone else is picking up on it.
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 1 . 7/6
Another wonderful new fic from you! Stop it, though, they're getting hard to keep up with . . . no, I'm kidding, bring 'em on!

Um, and back to my nasty habit of checking reader reviews . . . I'm sorry, anon, you're mad at Hermione and judging her actions in a situation you can't possibly relate to? Let's be clear. We all think we 'know what WE would do in that situation!', but the truth is you don't. You literally do not know until you're in that same situation, so either read because you're enjoying the story, or stop because you aren't. You have a genuine critique? Great. Sign in and don't hide behind a guest review when you want to share your feelings with the writer. They're giving you so much by sharing their stories with you, it's the least little courtesy you could show them by letting them know who you are when you decide to tell them your thoughts on their work, good or bad.
reeroy chapter 2 . 6/24
im so giddy! this is so adorable and great!
I am kind of mad at Hermione. I mean there is a magcal part of their town and she doesn't even think of Elora being something other than a muggle.. And this make it work thing with a possible stolen baby. I mean she can be kidnapped and left dor dead after the ransom. And xontinuig to lie ro her boyfriend.. wnat the efing f!? I can't wait for Fenrir to find her!
Charleneclark1988 chapter 2 . 6/21
Great story please update xx
jinxedbycoffee chapter 2 . 6/20
Eeeeekkkk! I like this so far! Please Keep going, ita a great story idea and in curious how Draco is going to react. And Fenrir!
Patiently waiting for more,
Jinx.
Nightingale'sLullaby chapter 2 . 6/18
please update soon! I can'y wait for hermione to find out!
Grahamgirl93 chapter 2 . 6/15
Wonderful... a full moon surprise is coming! Her mother coming to realize the baby & Hermione are good for each other is sweet!
midnight000shadow chapter 2 . 6/12
Oh my word, how will Hermione handle this?

Thanks for sharing!
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 6/12
Oh dear! What a happy mess Hermione has found herself in lol

Thanks for sharing
rebelsaurus29 chapter 2 . 6/8
Looking forward to more!
rebelsaurus29 chapter 1 . 6/8
Lovely start!
sshanholtzer44 chapter 2 . 6/8
awww sweet moment!
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 2 . 6/6
You really are amazing! I love all your fics, seriously! I can't wait for more! This is sooo freaking cuuute!
Hollowg1rl chapter 2 . 6/5
Oh wow, this was a great look into the characters, and Frigga is adorable! I am not a fan of children and I think even I would fall in love with her!