Reviews for At Peace With The World
lowkeying chapter 4 . 7/6/2019
i've never considered the fact that a storyline like this would exist, but it doesn't mean i don't enjoy reading this story! it's a very unique and new idea and i really hope you update soonin the meantime, i'm going to check out your other stories.
lowkeying chapter 4 . 7/6/2019
Lizairy Cullen chapter 4 . 1/30/2019
Omg i love it this history... I dont can wait for next chapter... Please posting soon...
the Whispering Lady chapter 4 . 10/30/2018
Hi! Great chapter! I really like how Mrs. Potter and Sirius show their emotions, but are still able to talk through the next steps...while James is just confused - like Harry would be too.
Can't wait to read more!
BinaPotter chapter 1 . 10/18/2018
I know I already reviewed but (when) are you going to Update?
BinaPotter chapter 4 . 9/28/2018
Love the Story so far! Hope you Update soon. Also it would be so great if Lily and James were the endgame. I really can't see him and Marlene as a longterm thing.
Shamelessnweird chapter 4 . 9/23/2018
Loved it... Eager for next chapter...
mizzrazz72 chapter 4 . 9/15/2018
Sirius' mother has ruin him on mothers.
Jilyfan33 chapter 1 . 9/15/2018
Interesting. Please continue.
cuinwen chapter 4 . 9/14/2018
Best chapter yet! James and Sirius are convincingly shallow for their ages.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2018
I'm really looking forward to how this meeting goes!
I hope we won't have to wait to long for an update, because this storgot me hooked.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2018
Well, this story is a nice little slice of magical life, the general idea so far is nothing new, but you've done it in a fun and well done way. In regards to this chapter specifically, I was expecting the next James meeting to not take place for a little while longer, such as Healer Potter inviting Lily to dinner with her family, so your last paragraph made a funny cliffhanger. Also the whole scene with Healer Potter and Lily was a good read, emotional in a good way. Look forward to the next chapter.
CharmAurorGinny chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
Oh, I love this story! You left us in cliffhanger, so I cannot wait for more! It’s very interesting plot and your writing is amazing. I love your Lily so much and cannot wait for more James. Do you have any update schedule? Also, do you have tumblr where we can follow you (if this question is too much, just ignore me, but I am used to leaving reviews there so that’s why I ask)? Stay awesome!
the Whispering Lady chapter 3 . 9/2/2018
Interesting twist! I like all of the medical details also. They help to solidify the chapter. And interesting story with Matt!
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens when she sees James again!
the Whispering Lady chapter 2 . 9/2/2018
Great chapter!
I like all of the almost-meeting and the trying over and over to avoid pregnancy. Fun to see how everything and everyone still comes together, just a little differently.
I also liked the musings on belonging, between having magic and not and between the US and Britain.
Now here I go to read the next chapter!