Reviews for Tears
doesnt-go-away chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Oh that's really sweet. I miss GG and Paris/Rory so much! Please write more sometime, there isn't enough about these two... great job ;)
Michelle K chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Great job - I love when an author manages to say so much with so few words, and you certainly accomplished that. Well done.
Fontana777 chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Paranoidkitten, you did a great job with this story. Short and poignant. I hope you write more Rory/Paris stories along the same lines, though longer. You have real talent.
Megan chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Very nicely done. Good use of the 2nd person pov. You also seem to capture Paris's sharp tone of voice very well. It's a very short story, but you say a lot.
Rocky chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Very nice short fic. Extremely well-written and a Paris POV piece that is extremely satisfying.
MrSchimpf chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
This was a very nice little drabble, I really like how simple yet wonderfully written this was. You have Rory and Paris in a moment of comfort, and you don't need to expand on it that much at all. The way you described Paris giving comfort to Rory over her quandry was nice, and I loved how you ended it all describing how Paris cherished Rory crying on her shoulder.

Great work, it stands out so much on it's own. I'm going to recommend my buddies on the GilmoreGirlsslash list ( group/gilmoregirlsslash ), since we've had a dearth of anything much lately.
SeeMoreGlass chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Weird. I don't know whether to call it good or great or bad, though I'm leaning towards either of the first two. It's just left me stunned. You're an awesome writer, not too many people can write a good Paris, because the show doesn't give too much insight into her mind. This is just...wow.