Reviews for Bads Guys in the Future finished
teasers chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
Well written, however I just found it hard to believe how quickly both teams became best friends. It really takes away from the story.
Laura-trekkie chapter 8 . 7/6/2004
Overall I liked this story a lot. I thought the little bits between River and Daniel were clever and there was a good use of Jacob too. I'm a big fan of both shows and I thought that the characterisations were pretty realistic.

It was also interesting to find out the reason that SG-1 ended up with the Serenity crew too.

Oh and, FYI, Firefly is set approx. 500 years in the future.
jebbypal chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
Okay, realize that this might be a couple years old but you really should consider revising it. Well written and plausible, enjoying it so far. First of, it's Inara not Anara.

Second, unless this is a sequel to a previous story, Serenity never rescued river and simon hasn't physically been to where she was held. If you watch the episode Serenity on the DVD you'll see that an underground group rescued River and dropped her off in the cryo box for Simon on Persephone-he just happened to choose to get on serenity
Artemis1088 chapter 8 . 5/11/2003
Wonderful! I love both of these shows, so this crossover was definitely a treat. You write SG-1 very well.
JoeB1451 chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
I have to admitt. I was a little debious that this could work. Needless to say I am pleasently surprised. It will be interesting to see where this story will go. Looking foward to the rest of the story.
CharmedKitten chapter 3 . 4/8/2003
Again, I really like this chapter although the dialogue was bunched up a little too much for me.

I meant to put this in my last review, but Inara is spelled with an "I" instead of with an "A". Also at the end of the second chapter you have both Zoe and Kaylee calling Mal by his name. I don't recall either of them ever doing that. Zoe is always certain to call Mal, "sir" and Kaylee calls Mal, "capt'n" as far as I can remember, but I could be wrong.

And I love that you introduced Jacob/Selmak. I just love his character.
CharmedKitten chapter 2 . 4/6/2003
Love the second chapter. And the fact that Sam's dad is going to be a part of it as well. I'm just hoping for some more Teal'c, just cause I love him so much. :D
CharmedKitten chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
AH! When are you going to post more. *sigh* You've captured the SG-1 team perfectly, I'm a huge fan of both shows. If you need a beta-er I'm more than willing. I'm also an English major with a focus on Creative Writing, if that gives you any background info that you might want.