Reviews for Revelations
I'm so sad you don't seem to be writing anymore. Your stories are some of the best I've read on FF.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2018
please continue the story
cullensrule chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
I liked your story but for some reason Edward turn around annoyed me and made me angry for Bella's sake. Alice never thought of the consequences. She knew Bella and Edward broke up because of this and she let it go on. That would be a hard one to forgive.
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 8/24/2018
what a sad sad story and tragic too. a lot of pieces to be picked up. poor bella so alone in the whole thing. no wonder rosalie thought she was such a strong person.
RoryCullen chapter 1 . 7/17/2018
Very interesting and entertaining read. I like that Bella is willing to give him a second chance For once a tragedy that suggests a happy ending...I like it.
quisha1991 chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
This would be a great story instead of just a one shot
Cina's chapter 1 . 6/18/2018
Loved it so much. Looking forward to more.
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 6/18/2018
Heart wrenching! Can’t wait for more.
1avidfan chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
Good story, lots of tears. I realize why Bella forgave him so quickly, it was a one chapter story. But he does NOT deserve to be forgiven in my opinion! At least, not for a long time. If you continue this story, I hope you take this into consideration.
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
This was great!
CQCullen chapter 1 . 5/29/2018
Loved it and am happy and excited to see where this goes.
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 5/26/2018
Wow, m'dear-this was a tear-jerker to beat all tear-jerkers. I was merely cleaning out this old gmail address so that I could post to my blog, and here 'tis. An amazing story.

Know what? I've spent the day re-reading one of your stories - the one in which Bella and Charlie are evicted from the manor house which Edward buys, and he's forced to marry her after Charlie sees him helping to catch her from falling off the ladder. And James has stolen all the Swans' money after Charlie wouldn't allow James to marry his daughter? That one. I stopped reading tonight just as James confronted Bella for the first time.

You are such an extraordinarily gifted writer! Thank you for continuing to write and post!

With warmest thanks and regards,
Cassandra/Susanne :)
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
That was awesome! I can’t wait to see more, and find out what happens with that little brat Alice!
urnamazingwoman chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
Excellent story. Love Rose as peacemaker.
jansails chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
Such a complex, surprising story.
Hits the teader right in the solar plexus.
Good work!