Reviews for Revelations
FranRichards chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
Beautiful, will there be more?
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
My heart breaks for the baby they lost and themisunderstanding that might have caused it.
madkins chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
I really liked this contest entry but was so disappointed in Edwards fickle "love" I mean he didnt even give her a chance and Alice was a complete selfish bitch. Bella was much to forgiving.
Hotaru83 chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
This is a great story
Lisalouise chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
I wouldn't forgive him very quickly. He had no faith in her and never believed her.
I can't wait for more.
Thanks for writing
Lisa...Gail Cullen
amberkey chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
So much love!
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
Selfish, self centered Edward and his partner in crime Alice almost ruined Bella's life. I can't imagine how they all move on from there. Good job raising my hackles!
GorGirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
How could Alice let them blame Bella?
inge80 chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
Oh my freaking god. This was good, beyond good. I cried almost the entire chapter. I felt her hopelessness, fear and pain. I'm so glad there will be another chapter or two but damn...
Thank you!
princeselisa chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
This is fantastic. Are you going to continue it?
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
Girl...that hurt my heart. Great in the contest...glad to know who wrote it (and it was one of my fav authors).

Will we see more?
eantl88 chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
Great story.
2brown-eyes chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
Poor Bella, she went through a lot on her own. Edward has a lot of kissing up to do. I will be looking forward to see more from this one. Especially to hear more about what happened with Alice after Bella left the room. Rose seems like she would be a good friend.
asam75 chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
Looking forward to the extension of this story.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »