Reviews for Serendipity
LookOutShe'sGottaKeyboard chapter 1 . 3/27
I really wish you would continue with this story! I have to say it’s one of the best fanfic I’ve read in a very long time
kellihillaire chapter 19 . 1/20
I absolutely adore this story. I hope you continue to write it.
Christine828 chapter 19 . 1/12
And now I come to the end, well of what is written that is.
A great, well written, keep you turning (well clicking) the page story by Spudz. It is currently 1/2020 so it has been a little more than a year since any updates.

The good news is she (?) Has updated other stories much more recently so at least yhe author has jot faded away from fanfiction due to life's trevails as so many do leaving us wondering and disappointed. I can only hope the muse has not fled and this will be completed.

I would hatebto see another great story disappear unfinished as Welcome to Volterra was. So Spudz if your out there kjow you have at least one fan ROOTING FOR MORE!
Christine828 chapter 17 . 1/12
Aww poor Emmett. I live his heart and his still lingering brother relationship with Bella in this one. Rose was a bitch as usual, I vote giving Em a new mate.
Christine828 chapter 16 . 1/12
Finally some answers!
Christine828 chapter 12 . 1/12
Ahhh come on, real men pierce LMAO
Christine828 chapter 11 . 1/12
Woohoo go Whit, knocked him on his ass and got the girl.
Christine828 chapter 10 . 1/12
Told you, hiding things never ends well.
Sex talk, condoms, vampire LOL
Christine828 chapter 8 . 1/12
Meddling Alice. Bella always acts better with the facts up front, anything less is lies and betrayal.
Damn stubborn Rose
Christine828 chapter 5 . 1/12
Hehe 150 plus yesrs and having to learn about todays food and the bathroom. So so wrong, funny but wrong.
Christine828 chapter 2 . 1/12
Ok they gotta take Zeke with them...hope he can tolerate vamps.
Jasper with green eyes instead of blue hmmmm you know I think I like it.
Christine828 chapter 1 . 1/12
I love a sarcastic Peter.
But who asked for hime to be spared I wonder? How did Bella meet Peter? He was left in Carlise care so what happened?
Kmpcarter chapter 19 . 1/11
I love your style and your stories are breathtaking, but they are unfinished. I get invested and then wham... I'm hanging.
rooske01 chapter 19 . 1/7
I really really really really really really hope that you will continue this story. I love it and you are definitely a great writer!
angelz921 chapter 19 . 12/27/2019
Oh please come back to FF and finish your amazing stories!
1,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »