Reviews for Enamoured
Gurgaraneth chapter 31 . 10h
Lol they have a cat
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 30 . 7/15
You are delaying. But then, so is Harry. I hope that Voldemort will not storm off once he hears that Harry is from Order - I hope he will listen to Harry, to Harry's words. I hope that Order's phone-call doesn't interrupt the weekend; I hope that Sirius will not explode on Harry, either over the phone or in person. I hope that Harry will go with Voldemort, inseparable, even if Voldemort is needed by Death Eaters business - and that Harry will be helpful.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Gurgaraneth chapter 30 . 7/14
Love it poor harry scared to tell tom the truth but dont worry even if he walks away he wont stay away ull get him back were he belongs in ur arms
Gurgaraneth chapter 29 . 7/13
Awww i hope tom rembers what he says nd doesnt leave harry wen he learns the truth
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 28 . 7/12
I do hope that Harry's secretary didn't witness Harry-Voldemort altercation. And yes, walking to seventeenth floor is admirable.
I do hope that rain of bullets underground was not Sirius's idea. Sirius knows better than to risk hurting Harry.
Whatever you want to know about me... Harry, are you ready to speak? Of your past, of your present? Of Order, of Sirius?
How can Voldemort get drunk like this? Is Morfin one of those who put bullet into Voldemort's back? Will Morfin kill Voldemort in his sleep, or will Morfin attack Harry?
Not yet, not yet. Let's hope detectives trailing Voldemort will not get audio of his conversations.
Let's hope Harry will speak with Voldemort. Soon. Weekend... Is arduous. Harry should have talked earlier than that. What if Sirius returns? What if Voldemort gets arrested? What if Harry is arrested? What's the plan with Dean and Harry's identity?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Charliee Keely Warmer chapter 28 . 7/11
Loving this
Procrasty chapter 28 . 7/10
Holy cow.
SarahAshlyn chapter 28 . 7/10
He loves him! I'm so happy. I really hope that V doesn't accidentally find out before Harry tells him himself.
Laurie24 chapter 28 . 7/10
wow HOT! Loved the update!
Gurgaraneth chapter 28 . 7/10
Poor debra
Tommy u have to rember when harry tells u hes ur rival that hes urs nd ur his
amgicalhat chapter 27 . 7/8
Omg that was hawt af I cannot wait for their happily ever after. Wonder if it’s Siruis who decided to make a appearance.
Gurgaraneth chapter 27 . 7/8
Love it oooh reali want it to be sirius standing there
Gurgaraneth chapter 26 . 7/7
Love it lest bella nd rod are happy for him ooh how wrong u are tommy boy harrys way in nd hes ganna rule with u
SarahAshlyn chapter 25 . 7/5
They are starting to get a bit soppy! I love it! Harry loves V, I can't wait until he tells him!
Charliee Keely Warmer chapter 25 . 7/5
Omg please let v be with him still please I
Beg u and great again