Reviews for Iraq Wars and Love Blooms
Insane Kawaii Shippo-Chan chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
Ok, the war is damn near over! unless you died, i dont see why you can't update anymore. your story was so good, and ive been waiting for years to see what else happens!

please... PLEASE UPDATE! you won't believe how much this is killing me! I want to know what happens!
Jamie chapter 6 . 5/21/2006
Okay, you've gotten OVER ten reviews, yet you haven't fulfilled your part of the deal. This story is pretty well written, the chapters could be longer, but otherwise it's quite good. UPDATE SOON. Bye.
vasava chapter 6 . 11/2/2004
well i love ur story. please update again sometime. i no the war is a strong subject but i think ur right to write about it. (if that makes any sense) o well and update ur other storys too.
general zargon chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
this is a great story so far and i hope you keep up the good work bye for now.
Eric3D2B chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
I resent that you think Eric is a stupid name! Oh well, everyones a critic... This is an interesting story and I smacked my head when I saw six chapters and a 3 thousand words... I didn't realize it had so many author notes... I like this story but please refrain from making fun of my name... Thanx!
Rika25 chapter 6 . 8/3/2004
Oh...come on! I love this idea! If you dont use it, can I? plese?
inu-chic3865 chapter 6 . 5/9/2004
hey i love your story update please! its good and verry interesting.
G0ld-M0on chapter 6 . 4/15/2004
I really love this story is so cool! I hope you continue it soon. I can't wait to read next chapter.
By the way I add you to my fav. author list...my story list is full... -_-
Anyway
is so coo. continue it
Kagi-chan
Kagome lover chapter 6 . 3/30/2004
i liked going.
your sport is 's cool cause that's my fav. sport.i even have to go to dance today.
i'am in tap and bye bye.
AmBeR EyEs ChIk chapter 6 . 9/25/2003
i really like this plot ive never seen it very origanal!I really want tou too update soon.. it is a had topic for some.. Including me, but i still like it, Update soon
LUVMUNCHKIN chapter 6 . 9/24/2003
PLEASE CONTINUE THANK YOU
Maeko5 chapter 6 . 9/21/2003
Please write more! So far the story rocks! PLEASE! you last updated at 6/25/03 that was three months ago! PLEASE WRITE MORE! I am dieing to see what happens! I have read all of your Inuyasha storys and they are great! You are on my fav authors list. Again, please write more. .

Maeko~* .~
Insane Kawaii Shippo-Chan chapter 6 . 8/9/2003
UPDATE PLEASE! this story is so cool! i would cry if you don't update by ...OCTOBER! i would cry so hard.T.T i hope you get 10 good reviews! then you could finish this wonderful story of yours! .
Catz chapter 6 . 7/15/2003
HEY WE MET OVER THE INTERNET! WELL I LOVE THE STORY AND THE IDEA OF IT! PLEASE CONTINUE IF YOU DONT WANNA I WILL, I WONT PUBLISH BUT I'LL WRITE MY OWN ENDING THEN SEND IT TO YOU, WAIT NO, IM TOO LAZY! LOL WELL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK IM GONNA GO READ A DIF. STORY NOW!

~Catz~
neo8 chapter 6 . 7/9/2003
please continu if they have a problem than they shouldent read it simple.