Reviews for If I Died Tomorrow
5percentjuice chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Nggeeh... I had tears in my eyes reading things. It was beautiful and very nice. Great job. :,D
always a bookworm chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I love this fic. It's so sweet. Marik is a really great character, and there aren't enough fics about him out there! Well done!
Redemmo chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
sad story but still good. but who were the ones who attccked Marik? will they try again?
elvenrarehunter chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Aw...I love this. These are two of my favorite characters. I can't believe I found this. Aw, how cute. Write more like this please. Keep up the excellent work in everything that you write.

Ninetalesuk chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
No flames, huh?
Labramon: *Jumping up and down on a match*
.! Okay... Moving on...
Labramon: *Howls* HOT FOOT! HOT FOOT! HOWL!
-_-" *Sigh* Good job on the story, Daisy. I hope you do more short hurt/comfort stories. Keep it up.
Labramon: YOW!
And while your heading to Korner, I will do this... Blastoise, HYDRO PUMP!
Labramon: o.O; NO!
Blastoise: Blast! Toise! *Hydro Pumps Labramon*
Labramon: Ow... .
See ya at Korner, Daisy. _
Star Girl11 chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Sour Green Apple chapter 1 . 1/22/2004 malik doesn't die? That's SO sweet!
Meriah chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
So sad ;_; :grabs tissue: Excellent, though.

Thank you for writing this. Rishid is neglected too often ;;
BakaNeko-Chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Very sad sad fic. You are really good at these. It is nice to read something sweet thats not Yaoi. Please create many of these. They are heart warming.
Red-eyes chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
This is revenge...Green-eyes somehow stopped me from reviewing another fic and did the whole thing with I've currently DISABLED *gives a smirk identical to Green-eyes'* Green-eyes.

Really sad...but great... fic! Marik cool...okay, he was evil in the TV show, but in your fics he repented and everything. Again, great fic!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 5/11/2003

Kamilah: She became a Malik fangirl and completely changed her outlook on Rishid after she saw those flashbacks during the Joey/Rishid duel involving C. Malik...

Mojobubbles: Ra/Kami/God, I HATE what they did to Rishid in teh dub! He's gonna seem like such a stupid character because of all teh stuff they'll have to cut out! EVIL DUBBERS! *spazz*

Kamilah: Very sweet, loved always...keep up the good work!
Angelica chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Wah! Not Marik, poor little Marik!
Rnij chapter 1 . 4/20/2003

Don't kill the Girly Mohummad!

Sad... so... sad...
Minions of the Bandit King chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Very sweet. I like the story a lot. I rarely find a story about Marik and Rishid that's a non-yaoi.

Fate VII chapter 1 . 4/15/2003