Reviews for To Waltz
jocrox chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Me likey! _; This was so sweet and simple, but you had a lil ity bity error, the part near the end should be:
"The meaning of the uniform *hit* Venus square in the face."
you've got *his* in there instead.
otherwise then that, beaut story.
Spike'sPrincess-1685 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I love this story, I hope that you have more soon to come. I don’t want it to end. I hope that you update this story soon. I don’t want to wait. Please read and review my stories also, I would really appreciate it if you would.
Elle and Amber chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
I like alot. Good writing. I normally don't readanything but Raye&Jade fics bt now I'm getting into Minako&Kunzite fics.

Lauren
ice dyaty chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
i love it. but it is kinda sad that he would only be there if she needed him. anywho it is great.
Mystik Surreality chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Wow... so... so short, and yet so... beautiful. *sniff* It's sad, too.
Victoria Hardman chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Please finish this story I am a mojor fan of Mina/Kunzite fics and yours is one of the best I've ever read so I do hope you will continue to work on it until it's finished
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Cool! I really like it _ You rock at romance. _
littlepenguingrl chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Wonderful...absolutely brillant
Alexandria Andrews chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
::claps:: Very nicely done. I like the way you ended this. It leaves the reader wondering if there is more to come or not. You created the world around around the charters nicely, but they could interact with the environmnet even more. Possibly the next timne you work on this or another piece you could try and add just a little more detail. But I really like this over all. It's very good.
Transcendent chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Very nicely done! It's a very cute story. And, if you plan on continuing it, please let me know _
aer-seph4eva chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Ar. This fic had a kawaii ending. The question is though that is this fic a one shot or will there be more chapters to come. Mina and Kunsite have always been my fav couple, and it is so hard to find fics featuring those two. If you ever do continue this could you do me a lil favour? When you do your next update, could you notify me by email? I would very much appreciate it! My email address is...

Ja ne

Aer_seph4eva
angelofvenusl3 chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Plz continue,it's well written and I love it very much
blue ayame the fire demoness chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
DUDE!

this is a cool fic is it a one shot or will it continue. Sorry its one thirty in the morning.

well anyway it is really good. _

princess of darkness