Reviews for Ronald Weasley the boy who lived
Petra chapter 1 . 8/11
I'm looking for Mike have you seen him
Petra chapter 2 . 7/11
Some parents have a different priorities
Betrayed twins chapter 1 . 7/11
I don't know why some parents don't prioritize their kids
Im sorry for being rude, but critism doesnt always have to be sugar coated. This story has a lot of plot holes already, terrible characterizations and dialogue feels forced and unnatural. Most of the new things that you introduced in this story dont make any sense and it feels like the authir just doesnt know what they are talking about. I suggest to read your chapters multiple times before publishing, because this is just terrible. Now your chapters look like they are just something you typed up in 15 minutes and then posted on this site.

Your story idea is interesting, but your story desperately does need some work.
Good Magic chapter 1 . 6/21
I love it. What will make Vernon allow him to go?️
ToV chapter 1 . 6/18
sakura. That would be called the magical art of f***** up a crack story.
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 6/18
Wait between the Weasley kids, WHY did they get rid of Ginny? Plus its only been 7 months after Molly and Arthur were killed, when Ron and Ginny were STILL babies weren't they? So other than Ron, what was Ginny, who probably COULDN'T even walk OR even talk yet, doing that was on the same level of misbehavior as Ron was that got HER shipped with Ron to the Dursleys after 7 months when her parents were killed? Plus Ron had to be TWO after seven months. Without Mollys canon influence, and living in a RICH household what made him be the brat that got Lily and James fed up enought to kick him out, instead of trying harder to change the two year olds bad attitude.
Time313 chapter 2 . 6/17
Will Harry's glasses be snapped? Will Herminoe repair them? Do Ron and Draco become best friends? Does the PS4 need a spell checker?
Nanettez chapter 1 . 6/17
load of s-t.
Cholo Palai chapter 1 . 5/26
Why did Tom told Molly to step aside?
We know that in original Harry Potter books Tom offered Lily a chance because he promised Snape that he will spare her.
But here Tom had no reason to do that. So you could have avoid it.
StephenGold7 chapter 1 . 5/26
love this au had the same idea once love to read more
Khaos Snape chapter 1 . 5/26
I wasn't expecting that scar, doh. Never seen this idea before... So... props to you.
Well, that's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back - what a total piece of garbsge! From Dumbledore in cahoots with Voldemort to the disgusting scar on Ron's forehead