Reviews for Daybreak
jacksperluvr chapter 10 . 8/21
It was great. I loved it.
sheree41 chapter 10 . 8/16
It's a fantastic story that I know I'll read again, I just wish there were more scenes with wolf Stiles.
sheree41 chapter 6 . 8/15
I scrolled past this story so many times looking for something to read, but for some reason I kept hesitating. Then today I clicked on it and haven't stopped reading it all day. Fantastic so far.
kr424791 chapter 10 . 8/6
This was a fantastic story! Thank you for taking the time and energy to share this with us!
Myxes chapter 10 . 7/30
Loved this to no end!

But! I've got one questioned that was never answered! Does? Deaton get the girl?!
Loveless Demon chapter 7 . 7/25
Ok I cried. I'm gonna admit that. I cried like a 13 year old girl in her twilight phase ok. Damn.

Also...perv wolf much. Bet he's a descendant of the werewolf who tried seducing little red riding hood.
Loveless Demon chapter 6 . 7/25
Just noticed that Derek & Stiles are doing a sort of (were)wolf courting bonding ritual.
1. Establish common things with your mate.
2. Feed your mate/offer them food to show you can provide.
3. Help your mate when they need it/show you are a caregiver.
4. Comfort your mate in any way you can, physically/emotionally.
5. Scent your mate (or perhaps tag along, drag them around places)/ show other you have claim on them.
6. Protect your mate from threats/show you can protect any future family you may have together.
7. Care for your mate when injured/ show you are nurturing.
Yeah...wolf bonding XD
TUGirl12 chapter 10 . 7/20
I REALLY loved this. I almost never leave reviews but you did such an amazing job that I felt like I should this time. Well done and I hope you keep writing more TW fanfic in the future.
EliAnn chapter 10 . 7/10
Love the story!
This was awsome i loved it
Jalissa12213 chapter 10 . 7/7
Absolutely loved this story! You did a great job. But he never met that worlds peter lol that would have been fun to read about, there interaction.
magicanimegurl chapter 10 . 7/3
I love this. Stiles healed backin time and found his mate and a pack again. He learned to move forward and even has a son. He helped save many lives even if they dont know it. Write on!
blood87 chapter 10 . 6/24
I enjoyed reading your story.
Nariel chapter 10 . 6/24
This is absolutely Amazing. Keep it up :)
Anon chapter 10 . 6/22
This was really great! I love the descriptive language that you use, its really beautiful!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »