Reviews for Daybreak
TUGirl12 chapter 10 . 16h
I REALLY loved this. I almost never leave reviews but you did such an amazing job that I felt like I should this time. Well done and I hope you keep writing more TW fanfic in the future.
EliAnn chapter 10 . 7/10
Love the story!
This was awsome i loved it
Jalissa12213 chapter 10 . 7/7
Absolutely loved this story! You did a great job. But he never met that worlds peter lol that would have been fun to read about, there interaction.
magicanimegurl chapter 10 . 7/3
I love this. Stiles healed backin time and found his mate and a pack again. He learned to move forward and even has a son. He helped save many lives even if they dont know it. Write on!
blood87 chapter 10 . 6/24
I enjoyed reading your story.
Nariel chapter 10 . 6/24
This is absolutely Amazing. Keep it up :)
Anon chapter 10 . 6/22
This was really great! I love the descriptive language that you use, its really beautiful!
MusicLover6626 chapter 10 . 6/13
I haven't felt this content reading a Teen Wolf story before, and I can honestly say that it has been one of the best stories I have read so far, this year. Thank you.
Shire Fey chapter 10 . 6/11
I love this story. But I have a question... What about Peter, Deucalion, Erica, Malia, Theo, and/or the Doctors? I also know Peter may not always be the most loved of characters but he was smart, and even always being out for himself Stiles' story and actions would have made him go for the throat so to speak... I would have loved to have seen that scene. I would also figure Stiles would need to plan for him just in case.

Still even if you don't have the answers I am wondering about I really enjoyed this story and look forward to more to come!

~Shire
Tristana702 chapter 10 . 6/11
This is probably one of the best story I have ever read! I love your style, and the characters are perfect, it's really amazing! I hope I will see you soon for an other DerekStiles story! 3
tvd1992 chapter 10 . 6/10
I am so sad right now I can't believe it over already I love the whole story
Roxycall18 chapter 10 . 6/10
Love this story:) hope you will do more of these:)
tvd1992 chapter 9 . 6/10
love it so much
ZooFan chapter 10 . 6/10
Really loved this story and idea you should make more teen wolf stories
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »