Reviews for Pokemon: New Journey
Justin chapter 45 . 8/31
Nice a new chapter and Golbat evolved too that’s amazing
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 8/24
Awesome chapter and plot and idea
Justin chapter 42 . 8/5
Just an idea but maybe you should have ichigo and his Pokemon have a bonding moment before his next gym battle
Kingchaoz7 chapter 42 . 8/6
It was very good I look forward to the continuation :)
Question
You'll do more history of Daikari ?
Justin chapter 42 . 8/1
Awesome chapter and are we finally gonna see Byakuya
Justin chapter 38 . 7/28
Awesome a new friend great work by the way. Also shouldn’t ichigo be meeting uryu more often then just once?
Hollow Lord of Miracles chapter 39 . 7/29
Short and sweet, but one amazing chapter. It was interesting to see Orihime stand up for a competitor, but sounds just like her and it was really interesting.
Hollow Lord of Miracles chapter 37 . 7/27
Another interesting chapter. I really enjoyed on how both Ichigo and Orihime were able to do what was best for their Pokemon, along with each of their styles best fitting the natures of the two Pokemon.
Hollow Lord of Miracles chapter 36 . 7/27
I enjoyed reading this, it's really fun.
Justin chapter 28 . 7/15
Awesome chapter and I’m just guessing for future chapters but I think that ichigo might trade his solrock for Orihime’s Kirlia.
Hollow Lord of Miracles chapter 28 . 7/15
Awesome chapter, especially with the male Kirlia being able to evolve into something other than Gardevoir.
Hollow Lord of Miracles chapter 27 . 7/14
An awesome chapter with growth on Orihime-chan and making Momo less of a yandere. Keep up the awesome work.
Hollow Lord of Miracles chapter 25 . 7/12
That was sweet, really showed that Orihime is growing into quite the trainer, especially as a Super Star.
Justin chapter 17 . 6/6
Awesome chapter but by the way near the end when Renji was surprised that ichigo was winning u left the w part out in the word winning
TheWolf87 chapter 15 . 6/6
Lol of course Orihime wants to be a showwoman Pokemon trainer.