Reviews for Frozen in Time
Vintage-22 chapter 20 . 6/19
Awww, loved the ending. :)
H3lpM3Now chapter 20 . 6/19
I loved it so much! I have been waiting for that kiss for forever! I feel like it isn't my right to say this, but I'm really proud of you! Lol. Hoping to read some more of your fics in the near furture! Once again, I love how the fic progressed. Sad to see it come to an end, though ;(
1689dark chapter 20 . 6/19
OMG You must write a epilouge! What happens next? What becomes of Chloe and Marinette? What happens to Ladybug and Chat Noir? Are they still superheros? What about the Peacock Miraculous? I still have questions! Oh, and great job:)
H3lpM3Now chapter 18 . 6/14
Another chapter well done! The suspension is still killing me. :)
H3lpM3Now chapter 17 . 6/13
Once again, awesome job! Way to put Hawkmoth down!
H3lpM3Now chapter 16 . 6/12
NOOOOOO! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I JUST GOT MAJOR CHILLS! Loved the chapter, btw ;)
Ali chapter 13 . 6/11
OMG I THINK IM GOING 2 DIE OF LAUGHTER! they're hero names r so funny, adorable, and just so amazing and I love them! This is also what I want to happen for the final battle. Evruone in the class gets a miraculous and they defeat hawkmoth! It'll be purrfect!
Ali chapter 3 . 6/11
Master Fu: Of course Wayzz. Let me get the tea
Me: so u can spill it! Spill the beans dude!

I'm srry, I just had 2. All in all, great story from what ive read so far! Keep it up!
H3lpM3Now chapter 15 . 6/11
Nooooo! Cliffhanger!
Noooooo! Cliffhanger!
Ooh, someone else who has Kim with the rooster. I do too. I was expecting you to go dog as I think most people do because part of his name means dog apparently. The Chien, I think. So if his name meaning dog means something, then I am wrong about him getting the rooster.

I find your choices interesting actually as they go against what seems to be the popular opinions on them. Which is great by the way, I love that you have gone your own path.
If Hawkmoth could make an Akuma with the power to control reality - why didn't he just do that to himself to being with and make his wish?
H3lpM3Now chapter 14 . 6/8
Loved it!
H3lpM3Now chapter 13 . 6/7
The suspension is real! Once again, awesome job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
H3lpM3Now chapter 12 . 6/6
There should be more people reading this! I love your schedule of posting chapters! Keep up the awesome work!