Reviews for Accidentally in Love
coyotepup4 chapter 48 . 6/8/2019
How old is Alexis in this story? Either i forgot or I missed the part where you mentioned it.
Joana A chapter 48 . 6/8/2019
So so beautiful! Thank you.
dopeysac chapter 48 . 6/8/2019
Great update! I really enjoyed the dinner they shared but the conversation between Kate and Jim afterwards was beautiful. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Caskett1963 chapter 48 . 6/8/2019
Lovely chapter. So good to see Jim in full dad mode too.
life's a mystery chapter 48 . 6/7/2019
awe great first meeting with Kate's dad :)
JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett chapter 48 . 6/7/2019
great chapter keep up the amazing work
theputz913 chapter 48 . 6/7/2019
Loved dinner with Jim. And the secrets shared by Jim and then by Alexis...such cute stuff with Katie and her penguin Happy and Rick’s T-Rex Ike. Loved Kate’s walk and talk with Jim too. Looking forward to things post dinner and if talked of moving in or the “m word” might surface in the near future,
TracyGsoccermom chapter 48 . 6/7/2019
Love the dialogue, you capture their voice perfectly. Thank you!
southerngirl1 chapter 48 . 6/7/2019
Wonderful chapter - adore Jim Beckett!
Jbug47 chapter 48 . 6/7/2019
Really sweet chapter ! Looking forward to more!
kwarner chapter 48 . 6/7/2019
I loved everything about this chapter..
Castle4Eva chapter 48 . 6/7/2019
wonderful, thanks!
sasans chapter 48 . 6/7/2019
Very good chapter. I really enjoyed the dinner with Jim and Kate's probably soon to be new family.
ClaraBow51 chapter 48 . 6/7/2019
Between the fight, the love word finally being spoken. I sort of forgot about their dinner plans. Jim was a total Chatty Cathy during dinner. So nice for all them to have a relaxing, fun day out. Especially Jim.
Humorous with Kate's penguin buddy, Happy. Jim ratting on Kate about Castle being her favorite author, standing in line to see him as well. Favorite part was when he tried to reassure Kate's of her fears of not being good enough, his thoughts on how she is already a parent to Alexis and doing an exceptional job.
Nicely done!