Reviews for Accidentally in Love
sKyoKun chapter 51 . 7/5/2019
That was a great journey, thanks for taking time writing it. I enjoyed my Friday better when a new chapter was up :)
They had a long road before them and I'm glad you didn't rush it. Again, thank you :)
MsNYC chapter 51 . 7/5/2019
This was really good... are you going to do a series with this...fingers crossed!
Ellen Outlaw chapter 51 . 7/4/2019
Loved this story. So sweet.
southerngirl1 chapter 51 . 7/4/2019
Perfect epilogue.
leingh chapter 51 . 7/4/2019
I love this story, thank you
ClaraBow51 chapter 51 . 7/4/2019
I'm a little sad it's over. It was a lovely, sweet and a very relatable love story, that I will deeply miss. I actually had a harder time with my feelings with the end of this story, then I did when Castle actually ended.
This story was fulfilling and the characters loved & supported each other, even when they struggled. They always found a way back to each other, which is something that got lost in canon.
It was just so heartwarming when Alexis called her mom. Also how close they have become. Loved the flashback of Kate referring to Alexis as "my daughter" for the first time and her remembering Castle's tight hug when he found out.
Very amused with her remark about "candy canes being a necessity" when she found out he ran out for more. I could definitely hear her dryness and see her face when I read that. Also, when she ran into him and him trying to make her pay a "toll." Which led to smooches that poor Alexis kept walking in on. lol
Then we had sweet Lily-pad (adorable nickname) to grace us in this epilogue. Castle speech about how he never thought he'd find anyone to give him the family life he SO desperately craved. Was just so gratifying to read, especially with Kate's reaction, it really tugged at my heartstrings. They're happy and satisfied now. As am I, with this whole story.
Thanks again! This story was beyond wonderful.
Take a break. You deserve it!
I will definitely read your next story, when you have an idea for one. No rush!
Happy 4th of July.
Copop chapter 51 . 7/4/2019
Absolutely loved this story.

Thank you for willing to fight through the times when it didn't cooperate :D
KC-BamaGirl chapter 51 . 7/4/2019
Wonderful story! Thanks for writing it.
blodi52 chapter 51 . 7/4/2019
What a lovely story! Good writing! And thank you!
dkfan chapter 51 . 7/4/2019
Oh, what a precious ending to a wonderful story. Thank you so much for staying with this story, even when it gave you some struggles. You wrote a terrific story and again I want to express my sincere thank you for sharing your talents and storytelling with us. I look forward to your next fanfic tale.
GT500RonSmith chapter 51 . 7/4/2019
Nice way to finish this one off. Bring Lily into the family and have Kate mother to both of the girls! A promise that Jim will most likely be linked to the family by love more quickly than he expects. An extremely happy Castle and a nearly grown Alexis that loves her new sister! All happy stuff!

I'm going to miss this one! Thanks so much for all of your efforts!
Rori Potter chapter 51 . 7/4/2019
Aww!
ElValTal chapter 51 . 7/4/2019
Love this story! So happy reading the epilogue, and the wonderful family that Rick and Kate have. Fantastic job. Thanks again for this story and keeping Caskett alive!
VIOLET1213 chapter 48 . 7/4/2019
Thanks for writing this awesome story.
Murxy chapter 51 . 7/4/2019
What a wonderful story. I'm sad it's over. Enjoyed it so much. Loved your writing. You've captured all their personalities very accurately. Well done.
1,348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »