Reviews for Accidentally in Love
kwarner chapter 51 . 7/3/2019
Great ending to this great story.

Thanks for writing it.
Harryfan011 chapter 51 . 7/3/2019
A wonderful epilogue for a beautiful story... Thank you so much for creating a road via which we can explore this amazing story that was residing inside your head...

Writing a story and especially, writing a well-written story with a consistent narrative structure is an incredibly challenging task and you have done a fabulous job...

You have made me into a fan and I definitely hope that you will continue writing and provide us an opportunity to discover new stories...

'Accidentally in Love' is definitely a story that I am sure, I am going to revisit a lot of times, especially for the relationship between Kate/Alexis (and of course, Caskett)... I had always wished for a story like this, but couldn't read it but thanks to you, my wish is fulfilled...

Till next time,
Harryfan011.
rokipatches chapter 51 . 7/3/2019
Thank you for a wonderful story, I will miss it but the epilogue was sweet and happy and gave our couple a nice end to the story
Trude chapter 51 . 7/3/2019
aww, lovely ending
but ugh, Beckett having to be back at work only 2 months after giving birth, not cool

thanks for this enjoyable year and now that you are finished, I can start re-reading the story
The-KLF chapter 51 . 7/3/2019
Awww a sweet ending! Thank you for all your hard work in writing this story!
rina123nike chapter 51 . 7/3/2019
What a beautiful ending. Thank you for your work
Dranelli chapter 51 . 7/3/2019
I am sad this story is over, since I really enjoyed it. Please post something soon!
Jbug47 chapter 51 . 7/3/2019
You have written a great story! I enjoyed it very e! Please keep writing Caskett stories! I love them!
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 51 . 7/3/2019
Thank you for another journey and keeping
the fandom and Castle with your talent and time.
theputz913 chapter 51 . 7/3/2019
So sad to see this one come to an end but really happy for them to be so happy and that Kate got to have a baby of her own with Rick and that they both have the life they want.
coyotepup4 chapter 51 . 7/3/2019
Aww...that was a sweet send off. I would've just made Lily's appearance much sooner.

Assuming Alexis is 17 (the age she began dating Ashley) in 'Punked' and they got married when she was 11 sliding into 12. That's five years until Lily.

If it was like 2 years, the the age gap would be smaller and there would be more "sister time".

And of course, Jake and Reece could show up before Alexis moved out and possibly got kidnapped. :-P
Norman01 chapter 51 . 7/3/2019
I love this story. Without a doubt, one of the best I have ever read. Thank you.
sasans chapter 51 . 7/3/2019
This was a lovely ending to a very good story. Thank you so much for all your time and talent. I hope you have something else in mind for us soon.
ucsbdad chapter 51 . 7/3/2019
And, that's exactly the way it should have been.

Thanks for sharing.
TracyGsoccermom chapter 50 . 7/3/2019
Thank you for this wonderful story. Perfect Casket ending.
1,348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »