Reviews for Accidentally in Love
Garrae chapter 2 . 6/1/2018
At least Beckett had some sense. Castle shouldn't have done that... it wasn't fair. Nicely done!
The-KLF chapter 2 . 5/31/2018
Aww, another sweet chance meeting... third time's the charm?
sasans chapter 2 . 5/31/2018
This was another good and interesting chapter. Their second meeting was again by chance in Central Park. It was a nice conversation but not much of a chance to move things forward especially since Alexis didn't want to share her daddy that day. I can understand that but it was a a very sweet conversation between them when Alexis wanted to make sure he was not mad at her. Maybe the 3rd time they meet will be the charm and an opportunity to move forward.
txgal2015 chapter 2 . 5/31/2018
Love this story. Can't wait for an update.

Kim
theputz913 chapter 2 . 5/31/2018
Can’t wait to see where they cross paths the third time. Curious to see what happens when he realizes that she does know who he is and that she’s a fan of his books.
Hope Kate’s realization about her relationship with her dad prompts her to go see him maybe plan a trip to a Mets game in the spring? More soon!
teazer chapter 2 . 5/31/2018
Love this story so far. I liked how Alexis acted nine and stated no, and her reasoning behind it. Just a great smooth read.
fanficfan39 chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
I really like the start of this story - two sad, lonely people meeting due to a smashed cupcake. Now that must be a sign! And yet a terrible day for each ends with a bit of joy and hope!
theputz913 chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
Looking forward to seeing how/if/when they run into each other again and what the circumstances might be and what they do about the obvious connection they seem to have. More soon!
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
I love, love the premise. Two sad, not desperate, sad, good people.
I’m glad she accidentally decorated his jacket... I would have licked off the frosting. I think that would’ve been acceptable. But that’s just me.
I can see where it’s easy to unburden your woes on a perfect (and he’s perfect) stranger.
I was hoping real HARD that his phone number was inside the cupcake box :((
Trude chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
nice (and sad) beginning and funny way how they met, while it is a sad day for Kate, it was nice to see a little bit of her inner fangirl
can't wait for their next meeting (are we past the naked horse riding by now?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
Really liked this. Looking forward to more.
Guest 0815 chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
Yes, e very nice beginning. Hopefully you are adding more soon.
Oh my heart!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2018
Love this. Hope there is more!
nice