Reviews for Living Nightmare
Cookies and Ink chapter 1 . 6/13
I had the pleasure of beta-ing this and just... holy fuck.

I know that the genre 'horror' was a challenge but in my opinion, you certainly fulfilled that. Indeed, my horror grew as I was reading and then when I reached the end of the fic and realised what had happened - serious chills down my spine.

Draco's fear, his sheer panic and that sense of being hunted came through so strong. I love how you created a really immersive atmosphere too by using the senses, mentioning the cold of the Department of Mysteries and the sounds of the clocks.

As with all of your fics, when I get to the end I just want more. I'm desperate to see that 'next chapter' button. I've got to assume that Draco would join the Light after this... oh you've got my mind full of plot bunnies.

I loved this fic. It was suspenseful, drew me in until my heart was racing and then left me craving more. Thank you so much for the absolute pleasure Em x
LilAl260 chapter 1 . 5/25
Neat story! Definitely an interesting setup for a longer narrative. Were there others that knew what Auntie Bella knew? How did the world respond to Draco’s declaration?

Well done on the prompts.