Reviews for Once Upon A Dream
Frog chapter 2 . 1/4
Thanks for writing and sharing your stories,
Sincerely Frog
Coolfire30 chapter 2 . 3/24/2019
I really like your version of Kagome... More than you could ever know... Though I do feel slightly horrible for Kuroo... Ah... The pain he must be in...
Big Fan chapter 2 . 3/1/2019
Ah no so sad :(
kakashixangela chapter 2 . 6/8/2018
Stop hurting meeeee huhuhuhu TTTT grrr reading about kuro's feelings like this just makes me want to push kagome towards him more but then oikawaaaa...you're good at making me feel tornn ngggghhh lol. but srsly...kuro bb : dun cri. i cri for u. tbh i ship kagome more with kuro than with oikawa hahaha i love me that naughty bed head captain, but since this is just kuro's side of things in touch of blue, gotta stick with the whiny dramatic cap'n haha

but gdiiiiiiiii team kuro right here! *waves team flag aggressively* but i still gotta support my boi oikawa *waves team flag but not as aggressively as before*

ok enough feels TTTT

but y'know~ haha i'd love to see some alternate-y ending thingy where she gets back with kuro :3 with some nsfw parts sprinkled in huehuehue (ok i'll really stop now)
kakashixangela chapter 1 . 6/8/2018
Waaaaaaah waaaaaait this hurts :(((( poor kuro huhu why'd you have to be such a good guy TT so much feels in this one /3 i cant express myself properly in words, if only would allow people to add gifs in reviews lol. but also~ i'm like mostly sure now that the otehr guy she dated was ushijima wahahahaha :D
16-story-of-my-life-16 chapter 2 . 6/5/2018
So, my heart is broken, thanks for that.
it's okay though, i still love you.
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 2 . 6/3/2018
Awww :(
That was great! I love your writing! And your ideas too! Thanks for sharing!
Fear-Fades-Hope-Lives-4Eva chapter 2 . 5/31/2018
...I hate you

love the action hinthintwinkwink but I hate you

I'm watching you
KatsumiXHime chapter 2 . 5/30/2018
Aww poor Kuroo :(
I love reading this alternative POV and I love this relationship Kuroo and Kagome have (though this chapter seriously kind of made me want her to get back with him. (I must also say I'm really glad you also have "Touch of Red" so we can still get some KurooxKag)

Love what you're doing. Can't wait for your next update~
Fear-Fades-Hope-Lives-4Eva chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
...

I shouldn't even give you a review for the pangs that keep hitting me straight in the heart...

but i will ... cuz I said I forgave you... take my hesitant love lel