Reviews for Of Kings & Crowns
Miles1996 chapter 1 . 5/16/2023
Is this fic dead?
kageknuser2710 chapter 2 . 5/9/2023
This SI is so freaking chaotic haha - I hope he stops thinking like a bipolar twat soon.
robvalur chapter 1 . 1/2/2023
The character is an absolute steaming pile of shit, i dont recommend people to read this fic just reading chapter 1 ruins it for me the info dump and then just how awful he is like what the fuck he just kept monologing even when people were right in front of him such a fucking pussy it was all so fucking cringe it was funny for the first few stone throws but like cmon also just dont read this thing the author thinks is even worth letting people see.
Vance McGill chapter 4 . 12/3/2022
How about another new chapter after two years for ol' times sake, hmm?
swilliamsxn chapter 4 . 8/30/2022
Good chapter. Hope you write more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2022
Wow, nothing like the whole story being spoiled in the first paragraph to really peak my interest! Seriously, what kind of retardation is this?
anon chapter 4 . 5/11/2022
this really is a good story and you're a good writer. Would be great to see it finished, even if it's not the quality of work that you would want, sometimes just getting it out there is enough.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2022
Ah, the moment this died for me. I can live with a main girl, I can live with a harem but whatever the mistress shit this is supposed to me I cba with. Honestly, why do people go for realism over something fun and engaging to read is beyond me. Kinda sad the the fandom is so full of people frothing at the mouth over realism.
Brezer chapter 1 . 4/17/2022
the whole history part ruins the story for me because you know what he will do and that he wins his battles and his whole monolog puts me to sleep..
HellsMaji chapter 1 . 3/13/2022
Only just barely decided to read passed that little excerpt at the beginning. After all, why bother reading the story when you told everything that happened in a few paragraphs? But I read it anyways. And the chapter and mc were both bipolar and all over the place. Mc wanted things to change, but didn't bother to change anything? And just stayed quiet and spineless.
Shezzam chapter 4 . 12/31/2021
So when will a new update come up and this great fic continue
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 2 . 12/27/2021
The endless internal monologues and the Dacey Mormont romance kills this story.
XellosPY chapter 4 . 12/17/2021
This was a fantastic Fic. Well written, fun, and smart. It's really sad that it was abandoned
anja.quickert.9 chapter 4 . 12/4/2021
:-)
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 11/28/2021
Storia interresante! Chissà che altro accadrà!
Sei un grande! ottimo lavoro!