Reviews for Born Unto Darkness
najla lazaretti chapter 4 . 7/17
I'm loving your fanfictions. this one is spectacular. I swear I look forward to every update or new fic you write.
from a fan of yours.
Is there ANYTHING that Hermione does that Harry doesn't find an issue with? He even has an issue with her washing dishes. I'm sure that you have some reason for him intruding on her new living situation but I would rather have him suffering with his friends at Hogwarts.
So many wonderful things in this chapter.

Harry has a very narrow definition of constitutes a family.
Baby Fawn chapter 4 . 7/16
This story is getting real good so far. I reread it when I see a update as I am enjoying it that much. Hope to read more when you update again.
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 4 . 7/16
Lovely chapter. Hope to see more soon. Thank you for sharing.
twztdwildcat chapter 4 . 7/16
I think harry will have a chance to learn and grow here. But he better behave lol! And who says they’re not family?
LdeWolfe chapter 4 . 7/15
Another wonderful chapter!
wingchan7 chapter 4 . 7/15
Heh. Finally get to sit down and catch up on my reading. Starting here. Heh.

Loved it. Poor Harry, I think this will be good for him... poor hermione, going to get dragged to a quidditch Match. Sigh. Lol.

Ohhhh Krum, World Cup means Krum! Yeah!

Can’t wait to see what happens next!
TheLadyBookworm chapter 4 . 7/15
Awww very sweet chapter!
General Mac chapter 4 . 7/15
Oooooooohhhhh love it thanks more when you can pretty please
Wondering chapter 4 . 7/15
Looking forward to finding out what Severus will be doing that will keep Hermione from being with him. I'm also wondering if Hermione charming vampires is next.

I especially like the growing relationship between Severus and Hermione. I like that their bond is unique and I'm hoping Severus gets additional gifts from that bond. He has no peace at all in childhood and then had to deal with those the two idiots (Voldy and dumbledore) as an adult. He can't help but waiting for the other foot to drop but it wonderful seeing him slowly losing that feeling with Hermione.
Chelsea always chapter 4 . 7/14
Feel like things are going to get very interesting.
twztdwildcat chapter 3 . 7/14
Omg was that an Illidan World of Warcraft reference? Because if it was you’re my favorite ever writer! Now I’m thinking of how to I corporate WoW references into my own writing...
TheLadyBookworm chapter 3 . 7/13
Thank you so much for Voldebum and the X-Files reference. You made me laugh so well tonight!
skyeryder01 chapter 4 . 7/13
As always, amazing chapter! The twins' upgrade to Ron's bum was hilarious. I love the addition of the dragonett and wings and the growing relationship between Hermione and Severus.