Reviews for Rise of rapture
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
This story is off to an amazing start. It also looks like most of not all reviews do far are positive. Please continue, you make it look like it would be a great read.
NamThunder chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
Really nice idea you got here. Just as when I wanted to make something just like this. An Earth where BioShock technology was out to public.

I wanna help, really. I could be your co-writer. If you not want, then i might be able to give you some ideas
DARKPHANTOM13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
Okay, I love where this is going and hope to see more. Maybe have Delta and a big sister be part of the team?
icedshadows chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
...Love it!... Are there gonna be one weird guy with a ribbit mask?
nice story continu!
Zenaku Okami chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
I'm very much looking forward to seeing more of this story. Great so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2018
For the Big daddy space suit, would you say it looks like the crimson dynamo from iron man armored adventures?
To Xenoslip chapter 1 . 5/26/2018
Uuhhhh your forgetting the part where booker had heavier firepower in terms of guns and was more versatile with the skyhook
OMAC001 chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
Can't wait to see more! The ion laser would mean better GARDIAN arrays and possible particle weapons. Can't wait to see the rest of the species reaction!
MartyrFan chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
Justice!Eleanor taking over the US and then the world. Sounds good to me!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
I would really like to see the Turians loose their mind fighting Bid Daddies, who are Essentially a tank, a Terminator and a giant all rolled into one beautiful being of love.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
nice intro
AscendedHumanity chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
Interesting, will interesting to see their naval capacity, also to see the councils reaction to highly genetically augmented species with access to AI that are non-violent, have weird powers, and don't rely fully on ME tech
Gianfranco Cembran chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
nice story
Xenozip chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
I absolutely agree with the vigors vs plasmids thing, the vigors were SO WEAK.
And to anyone who thinks the Handyman would beat the big daddies I say this, Booker Dewitt beat the Handymen. Now Booker seems awesome, but he didn't have any gene tonics to increase strength/speed/ect, which means handymen lost to a bareboned human. On the flipside it took an actual super soldier (jack ryan was a super soldier built to fight) to fight his way through rapture.