Reviews for A Matter Of Time
InsaneDutchGirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
Hi Baby Sis *waves enthusiastically like she isn't technically an adult*
I just came past this story (apparently I'm not getting updates for everything you write? Is that on purpose (like you installed that for this story one way or another) or is making mistakes or am I losing things in SPAM?

Anyway, as you might have noticed (or not) is that I'm kinda back into the fandom lately, at least I've more time and inspiration to write. And I'm back to reading stories. Of course I can't miss out on your amazing ones either! I'm def. gonna binge-read your chapter stories soon, but for now I thought I'd read some of your one-shots first.

And I loved this one, it was really good! Not gonna lie, normally I'm kinda... meh... about these kind of stories, but like you said, you made it in something different, a bit closer to reality too. And I liked that (bit gory too, just right). And I definitely don't mind Nio, he's cute! And I wanna hear more from him.

What I feel like this is, is that it's sort of the entire story as a summary, sort off. We have little snippits of real time, but not lots, which creates space for requests like you said you were gonna do!
Can your big sis fill out some? If I promise I'll at least try to finish MMS? Yeah?

Alright great, thanks for saying you're totally gonna write my requests, you're the best! You know how 'zwijgen is toestemmen' XD (Yes, I have not matured a bit, I blame Mikey's lovable influence on me and my refusal to grow up in general).

Okay so what I wanted was some more introspective in the emotional outfall of Nio being a product of science in the most terrible way. He was born out of two unwilling parents after all, that must leave some pretty deep scars on a boy who looks so different. And of course Mikey didn't get out unscathed either. He has a son out of stolen DNA and an unwilling surrogate (who died) and now he has to play daddy while he is so young. So yeah, basically how does everyone get to terms with the extremely unjust things that have been done to them? translation: lots of fluff and angst please.

Anyway, for now that's it, but I will come with more requests probably, when I read more on Nio :D

Nice going sis, you make your big sis proud. Love it, talk to you soon and... *que drums*...

See ya!
DifaniSani chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
I loved this story! And i love the idea of turtles having children too. And if you like it so much, perhaps you might be familiar with an artist with the pen name Myrling. She is a deviant artist and has an oc named Irillia who's the offspring of Raphael and salamandrian, Mona Lisa. Shes adorable and theres a lot of fanart for her.
Theres another oc named Remmy who's the son of Leo and an oc named Liz: both by Suzukiwee1357.
AND an oc named Kohana who's the daughter of April and Donnie.
Its a cute little universe and there's more ocs that im not all familiar with. I think there's one for Karai's child.
But anyway, i love where you took this one shot and i looooooove your new oc.
Nightshadegirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2018
this is amazing. i love nio, he's cute.
Sianyntendo chapter 1 . 5/26/2018
I read this last night, and I just couldn't sleep until I finished

"Human... And yet mutant
Mikey's child"
Those words! Made my head explode! But in a good way(?
I was sooo in shock! :v
This was so heartwarming, you just, write such beautiful things, dark, but it has its charming on it

I just love every work you made! But "Understanding me" keeps being #1 x9

I loved Nio by the way! The personality is great :)
And I'm pretty sure I just fall in love with the character too haha, my compulsive obsession wants me to draw him right now!

Sorry! I speak too much! But it's just to show how much I love what you do in this stories
I really hope you could do some one-shots for Ash, he's great OuO
No Guns Only Roses chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
Oh my gosh... this was so dark and so heartwarming at the same time. I’ve always known that Mikey would one day make a great dad. You’ve demonstrated that very well.
Beakers47 chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
You’re my favorite human being in the world! I love Mikey and whump too! To be honest that’s why I started this story but then you brought Nio and I’m hooked! I think you wrote him beautifully! Also I love how you wrote Mikey! I could see him maturing and I just love everything amazing Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2018