Reviews for Full Moon Elementals
3mtsims chapter 7 . 1/31/2020
I love your stories and this is my favorite. But you need to update your stories soon.
Skywarp865 chapter 7 . 4/23/2019
Very nice work. I can tell that Lynn is enjoying this the same way she did when she was famous for a while. The question is, will she fall back into the popular crowd and lose herself, or become a better person and turn the irks that fooled her down? The battle was good even if it was short and Sakura had every right to be ticked off. I’m surprised she wasn’t more angry at the teens. I would be like Jake in their situation minus the religious part. Taking it seriously and thinking of how to hide it. Aside from a few spelling errors, awesome work on this chapter.
Guest DCDGojira chapter 7 . 4/8/2019
To Stoneman85
When are you going to update FullMoon Knights and your other stories?
Coco chapter 6 . 10/16/2018
Hey lazy, update your stories already!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2018
Oh god its like X men
Skywarp865 chapter 6 . 8/15/2018
Very nice. I could feel the emotions that the three teens were feeling back at the school. At first, I thought the beast was Vivian Amell but boy was I wrong. I also liked the part when Sakura and Lynn felt their new bodies. Awesome job here once again.

Now the boys have a new problem. All that fire power is going to go straight to Lynn’s popular seeking head!

That blasted popular crowd! Oh I hope they are punished by some form of karma!
Skywarp865 chapter 5 . 8/15/2018
Dang! All of that just to be popular. Lynn really isn’t thinking logically and Jake is the only one who is. Nice to touch with David Pumpkins. I have a feeling that Sakura is about to becoming a grass or plant life elemental. Aside from a few spelling errors, cool job, especially with the tentacles, and Jake’s idea with the number pad.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2018
I like the story so far but when will you continued on with Full Moon High?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2018
Great story. Update soon. And update on your Hotel Transylavania story too please.
Matt chapter 5 . 7/15/2018
Finally a new chapter!
Skywarp865 chapter 4 . 6/5/2018
Geez, the popular crowd has the school at their finger tips. Even the principal seems to let them have free reign over the school. I agree with Jake, popularity only lasts until school is over. After that, it’s meaningless for finding a job or enrolling in a college. The plot thickens with the haunted house challenge. Things are about to get very interesting. Great job once again.
Skywarp865 chapter 3 . 6/5/2018
Geez, Lynn, Jake, and Riley have it rough. In and out of school. The Divas are going to be big trouble in the future. I mean big trouble. I bet they become enemies in the future or are controlled by the big bad to use against the heroes. Great job on this chapter.