Reviews for Merlot and Music
Ezmerelda chapter 5 . 8/12/2004
That was a wonderful story!

Thanks for writing! "
Moonlight Evil chapter 4 . 11/28/2003
this chapter didn't suck per se just wasn't as good as the chapters before...keep writing
Mistress Desdemona chapter 4 . 11/3/2003
another awesome chapter. The kisses were perfect, not too awkward or too intense. I can't wait to see what Hermione's going to say to Harry.

(somewhat) patiently awaiting the next chapter,

*Mistress Desdemona*
scarlett chapter 4 . 10/28/2003
This is a great story. I was reading it over on portkey and i think you should definately continue it! Good luck and get some sleep
Helena chapter 4 . 9/12/2003
I enjoy your story, and check for updates regularly. I thought that this chapter wasn't so much "messy" as rather long overdue. The key to people enjoying your work is to give them a little quality frequently as opposed to a little quality months apart.
Ara Catin chapter 2 . 9/5/2003
*smiles* This is really good. I'll keep reading, too eager for the rest to really review!
CedarPineSpruce chapter 3 . 8/9/2003
This is good, are you going to continue?
michelline chapter 3 . 7/31/2003
I really like this so far. It's been almost 3 months though since the last update. Man - Make Harry tell her! Hurry! :)
Jade chapter 3 . 6/29/2003
WOnderful! Please update soon
Kneazle chapter 3 . 6/18/2003
What's this? A cliffhanger ending? GASP!

I need more! ASAP! STAT! NOW! I'm running out of words! I can't wait for this to continue - I can just see Hermione taking a leave of absence somewhere else in the world. Though, I think I would choose somewhere warm.. although Chicago is nice, it's kidna cold in winter! :)

Keep writing, and I'll be on the lookout for more! Kneazle
mavidian chapter 3 . 6/1/2003
Apologies for waiting so long to review. Very credible explanation from Hermione but the boys reactions were believable and in character. I like the fact that Hermione is different and hope that you bring that out. So, where's the next chapter.
Loufiction chapter 3 . 5/8/2003
oh come on! It is really good ! I need a chapter 3 !
Max36 chapter 3 . 5/8/2003
I love your fic! ) Fabulous plot. Please update son. :)
Alexial chapter 3 . 5/7/2003
no! how could you stop there? great chapter...please hurry and update!
White Dove chapter 3 . 5/7/2003