Reviews for Superfamily
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 5/4/2019
Priceless:-)
AnimeMyWorld chapter 10 . 5/4/2019
hahahah i really like your story its fun to read can you keep up the natasha wanda thing you started? maybe they will date or sth
TisBee chapter 9 . 5/3/2019
THE VACCINATIONS IS PERFECT AND I LOVE TONY AND NEBULA THIS IS PERFECT
Lunas Banana chapter 9 . 5/2/2019
Yay new mission.
And now I ship Nebula and Peter.
warrior of six blades chapter 9 . 5/2/2019
So Spidy tried to get the kid vaccinated by force when the parents wouldn't do it and Tony was the first to pick him up, only for Steve to have to pick them both up once Tony found out WHY Tony "kidnapped" a child. Yeah, I can see Tony being that parent with the right cause.

Nebula having a thing for Spider-Man...interesting, not really familiar with that ship. Looks like Natasha and Wanda have another rival on their hands~

Poor cops, now not only is ALL the Avengers trying to get the kid vaccinated every time one of them finds out what Peter and the Avengers helping him tries to do for the kid, but now even Pepper Potts is planning on joining this to their horror. I can't imagine how stretched thin their forces must be to repeatedly deal with the Avengers trying this, INCLUDING Doctor Strange who can open fucking portals anywhere he wants and has tons of magics they don't understand or know about.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 5/2/2019
LOL-Perfect!
LuckyNumeralThirteen chapter 8 . 3/10/2019
Oh my flarking gosh, thank you for that last one this chapter! I have that Derek Landy quote on the inside of my notebook cover! It's beautiful.
Gregary Fritsch chapter 8 . 3/8/2019
who is gonna make the first move for Peter's heart?
Dangulus chapter 7 . 11/7/2018
Jesus Christ mate, I'm choking on fluff. My heart isn't ready for this shit.
Mr.unknow chapter 8 . 10/4/2018
these are great, random moments, the scenes, the lines, even thor hammer part, nicely done.
A5-2874213225 grineer chapter 8 . 10/1/2018
Why am I imagining Thanos arriving to earth and when meeting Spider-Man he immediately adopts him due to him being too pure and innocent...

Good fucking story
drainednerves chapter 8 . 9/21/2018
HelloThere2005 chapter 2 . 9/19/2018
Can you write more of them together plz
AnubisTheWriter chapter 4 . 9/18/2018
so juice is spider beer?!
theawsomest5 chapter 8 . 9/16/2018