Reviews for Superfamily
warrior of six blades chapter 8 . 9/16/2018
Okay, on the first one...I fear Cap is going to have a long night of worry and Tony will be shocked to learn of Peter's new interest in prostitution.

Poor Tony, he has a Master of Magic as his rival for being best dad of all time.

Oh, Peter, wait till you play Resident Evil games. You'll learn some REAL curse words then as you learn the terror of survival horror. And Tony... you are one to talk about cursing. Seriously.

Well, looks like Thor has found a successor in case anything happens to him...

WHY do I feel Tony was a BIG influence on why Peter states that "Doors and elevators are for people with no imagination."?
PoisonViper9000 chapter 2 . 8/6/2018
this is my favourite chapter out of all of looking forward to something like a sex ed between wanda Nat and Pete
Gregary Fritsch chapter 7 . 8/5/2018
maybe add she-hulk or captain marvel?
GXAL chapter 7 . 7/7/2018
Batman reference. Lol
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2018
The Brooklyn nine nine references are amazing
padfootl0ve chapter 7 . 6/23/2018
I'm loving the B99 reference
warrior of six blades chapter 7 . 6/21/2018
Poor Bucky, Cap sold him out for a cone of ice cream~

Ah~ I wish I could try that sometime~

Oh no! Peter discovered Emojis! We'll never know peace now...
Thranduil Arryn chapter 6 . 6/19/2018
Ahh, this is just really sweet, keep writing on!
warrior of six blades chapter 6 . 6/15/2018
Poor Tony and Peter...I can see how such a incident could scare Peter of the possibility of losing Tony. Those damn flashcards not helping at all, but...it was also sweet to watch.
RoseCentury chapter 6 . 6/15/2018
Aww so cute
warrior of six blades chapter 5 . 6/15/2018
Oh this is gold! Tony and Peter fighting in the lab and breaking equipment while Bruce just deals with it. Trying to drown out their destruction as he works, while making a mental note Steve owes him 20 bucks.

Though Tony's protectiveness of Peter in the last two made me chuckle and laugh at times. Both how he's fling Sam across the room if he chose that option and busting down the damn door when he heard Peter mention pretending that didn't hurt.

NO ONE hurts Tony's baby boy~

Yet I STILL want to see Wanda and Natasha be the protective older women trying to win his heart...

Another crazy idea, how would the Avengers react to Deadpool trying to get close to Spidy or messing with him?... I suspect lots of explosions and fourth wall breaking in the near future.
warrior of six blades chapter 4 . 6/15/2018
Oh. My. Goddess! Peter is just too pure and Tony so has the right idea. That kid needs a Capri sun machine... and someone to make sure no one corrupts him into actually drinking. Oh, idea~

Wanda and/or Natasha look after Peter who was slipped Alcohol in his drink and get some revenge on the one who did it.
warrior of six blades chapter 3 . 6/15/2018
Those bullies chose a VERY bad day to pick on Peter like that and even worse who to spit on. Not that ANY of them are a good idea, but still...picking a fight with Hulk AND Thor is extremely unwise.

Though I would love to see Natasha and Wanda humiliate those boys, as they easily beat them down for bullying Peter.
warrior of six blades chapter 2 . 6/14/2018
I like Peter's age being fifteen, it'll make their interactions with him more interesting that way. Plus I'm a believer that age gap relationships can work so it'll be nice to see more of it.

Now as for the chapter, I like seeing how Wanda and Natasha rushing over to comfort Peter, but show subtle signs of jealousy toward each other's actions for Peter without him noticing. These women aren't obvious or stupid, further making this enjoyable as I look forward to their subtle ways of gaining his interest in them.

Yet, I honestly want to see them get protective of him, not only in missions, but from other girls who might try to get in his pants or use him like a manipulator. It'll be great to see how they'll both try to protect Peter in their own ways.
warrior of six blades chapter 1 . 6/14/2018
Ahahaha~ Poor Peter is trying so hard to get Steve and Strange to get him a car, only to get told no by both. Though I understand WHY they're saying no for, considering he doesn't know how to drive yet. But Tony clearly has little to no resistance to Peter's begging puppy eyes.

I love that last bit, I feel it's something they say a LOT.

"TONY NO! TONY NO! TONY NO!" XD