Reviews for Chiswap Chronicles
Things are getting real now! I bet it was Katnappe who opened Wuya's box and hired tubbi. This was my favorite chapter yet, I'm loving Jack and Rai's budding friendship and look forward to seeing more of it.
Annnd it's official I ship it. These past few chapters have been amazing. I loved seeing the fight between the monks and Guan. I feel bad for Jack and Im wondering if there could be a permanent rift between the monks and Jack? Hopefully his bots put up a better fight than in the show when he does finish them.
I'm 90% sure Raimuindo is the thief and either he's a VERY good actor or he doesn't know what he got in to. Still not sure whether or not Wuya is working with Hannibal or Guan (I doubt they'd appreciate the competition) a part of me thinks they've done away her. While I'm certain Clay will return I bet the monks will struggle to fight without him.

I really enjoy your writing, it's taking a lot of effort to pace myself with this story.
Ooh boy Rai's not even met Wuya and he's going to the dark side. Wonder what's his deal. Interesting to see there's other players in the Heylin aside from Wuya and Hannibal. Interesting to see the Wu is activating in a different order and I'm excited to learn why obviously Dojo and Chase are both confused about it.
Just discovered this story and enjoying it so far. Love the relationship between Jack and Omi I can tell thats going to be awesome. Funniest part was definitely Omi calling out Kimiko can't wait to read more.
salty nap princess chapter 11 . 9/28
hi, you're back! thanks for writing this, it never crossed my mind that guan could help clay in a way. the evil guy subcontiously helping the good guy is a trope but I don't think I've read/seen it like this so it was a pleasant surprise! I also like the expressions you used and that Mr Bailey didn't die! for a hot second, I figured he would and then the star would get 'passed down' via death! gosh, you had my heart pumping. but anyways, hope to read more in the future!
foxchick1 chapter 10 . 8/8
I love this fic.
InspectorRunge chapter 10 . 7/26
Hi, I've been reading this on archive-of-our-own and liked it so far.
Sorry about your mother; it may not seem at times but the internet can be a good supportive community so when you want to take some pressure off, reach the internet.

For now, all that I can say is best of luck with the MFA. See you soon!
salty nap princess chapter 9 . 7/18
oh frick, I missed this update for some reason and was super confused for a moment. idk how I missed it, I check my e-mail everyday like a nerd.
also I can't take Chase flipping his hair seriously after that dreaded Xiaolin chronicles scene or the cat photoshops I made of Chase years ago.
But I'm glad the monks are learning about team work because I did notice a lack of it during the previous fight scene. now that I think about it. it must be hard knowing when your friends are about to strike the same time you will because what if you got them?
also, rai has a point. almost every cartoon character has yelled out their strike move at one point for the audiences convenience? It's different for sheng gong wu but because you gotta say something but now that I remember it ... they do yell a lot of their moves out loud.
also also, it also reminded me how Jack has never fought physically for himself? at least, I don't remember? unless it was that jackcopycat bot I think?
And lastly, dun dun DUN!
salty nap princess chapter 10 . 7/18
oh hell yeah, Xiaolin showdown time! I am never gonna get to my own fanfics if I keep distracting myself but I really want to watch Xiaolin Showdown now.
and I'm glad rai didn't leave because I remember the fist time he did, twelve year old me faced the saddest moment of my life.
But, yeah, any way, go on hiatus. It's not like fanfic is paying you or an obligation so settle your stuff then come back when you can
salty nap princess chapter 8 . 7/10
knowing Jack, the robots may not recognize the other monks so well. so disaster may happen but the monks are getting better and still training so that's fun. Also my memory is a lil fuzzy but is that the vault that belonged to the French plant thing? Gigi or something?
Derekv chapter 8 . 7/9
Awesome story so far :)
SernaJ chapter 7 . 7/7
I'm interested
salty nap princess chapter 7 . 7/1
did I mention how you make me feel like watching Xiaolin Showdown again? Because you do but it's no longer on YouTube so that kinda sucks and my Wi-Fi is slow even on fanfic
salty nap princess chapter 7 . 7/1
yesss, Heylin Guan! I love the way you introduced him and I love how you wrote out Chase's expression when stood outside the infirmary.

just out of curiosity, how many chapters would you say this fic has?