Reviews for Elfish Welfare
Charlee56 chapter 2 . 7h
Your grammar and syntax are in need of revision. Your use of the word "castigate" is incorrect.
ubetiburn chapter 15 . 5/14
February 13th 1989 fell on a Monday.
bkerrmom1 chapter 35 . 5/6
Love this story sooooo much !
Son of Vesta 16 - 2nd Account chapter 35 . 5/3
This is such an amazing story, and so unique as well!
Great chapter love what they did to Sirius
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 35 . 5/1
Cute chapter. I can’t wait for more xx
C.Menard chapter 35 . 4/29
It’s great to hear from you again, and to spend time with your characters and world too! I’ll admit, i forgot where the wards dumped people, so I’m curious about how she’ll get out!
Mejai Alde Dreca chapter 35 . 4/28
good stuff loving it so far
viola1701e chapter 35 . 4/25
Oh, Rita will be trouble ;)
Son of Vesta 16 - 2nd Account chapter 16 . 4/24
I don't get the part at the end with 'I don't know this' and 'are you sure'... Could you elaborate further plz?

Wolfric chapter 35 . 4/23
Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
aikiwoce chapter 24 . 4/22
"Help I've fucked up and made Harry too overpowered! He'll be able to pop away from any danger." screams tyrannicpuppy.

They brood on how they'll depower their protagonist. Such that he won't be able to just nope out of any situation. Then an idiot ball of an idea forms!

"I'll just have him accidentally give a magically-binding vow not to use his ultimate escape ability, to "cheat," in a tournament that he doesn't want any part in. Even though his cousin would've died without it. Don't want my readers to think that my protagonist isn't an idiot."

The end of this chapter made me stop reading this story. Either lean into the OPness or don't give your characters abilities that break your stories.
Powerline chapter 35 . 4/22
It was soo good to read a new chapter here. I really like the idea you developed into this story.
Veronica McClure chapter 26 . 4/22
the drawbacks of men doing the planning of anything. If witches had done the planning there would have been allowances made for at least the families of the champions and their dates. In fact if witches had planned the whole tournament, it would have been a lot more family friendly.
Veronica McClure chapter 25 . 4/22
funny that Hufflepuff got an extremely derogatory nickname of "Duffers* since that rightly describes persons who slack off. Whereas Hufflepuff house was the house for hard workers. Which glaringly spotlights what the other three houses are really about if not hardworking. Typical of Wizarding Society!
2,051 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »