Reviews for Bleach: And Then There Were Three
een nihc chapter 2 . 8/2
I’m delighted to read this gem in Bleach fandom. Seriously, I just love how you wrote the interaction and banter between Yoruichi and Urahara and how you shed light on a different side of Urahara. Tessai bit definitely surprised me, in a good way. I love how Youruichi claimed they were both hers. The ending line had me laughing. It would be lovely if you decide to pick up from where you left. I’ll definitely read it.
Tuvstarr's lost heart chapter 2 . 7/6
Wow! What a rollercoaster of emotions!

I wanted to scream at Kiskue for being, well, himself! And Tessai with his stoic kindness and determination to stay by his friends even though it would hurt him! Gaaa!

I get that Yoruichi was frustrated with the two of them, _I_ got frustrated with them, lol!

The ending of the chapter was so satisfactory though, finally, FINALLY, they are together! YAAAY!

Looking forward to reading the continuation, keep it up!
Tuvstarr's lost heart chapter 1 . 6/30
! This was so wonderful. I loved all of it, from Yoruichi's realisation that he had been waiting for her, to Tessai's selfless acceptance.

I'm so glad they decided to include him and will move on to read the continuation!

Will head to the next chapter asap!

I really like your writing style, it is a pleasure to read and so well described that I could imagine it all in my head.
Dream on sweet baby,at last the trio is complete. Tantalizing as it may be, those two boys are really slow., but lovable.
MLLu chapter 2 . 6/25
I really like this chapter. I like seeing and reading about the infamous trio in Bleach that is Urahara, Yoruichi and Tessai. And seeing Tessai joining them is kind of weird but fun in the same time. This was a very sweet chapter. Your interaction with the three characters was great. I could totally picture this happening in the manga/anime if they Tite ever decides on writing a side story of them :D That would be amazing!

ANyway thanksfor sharing thisnice chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter :D
suzaanoelofse chapter 2 . 6/24
Thanks for the update! I like how this story is very different from some of the things I read. And the three of them together really puts things in a different perspective :)
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 6/1
I do ship me some Y x K. ;) In fact they are one of my Bleach otp. I've always seen Tensi as the best friend though.
What a delightful story. So different in its motif but appreciated very much. I really liked the characters in all their glory, each one remained true to the original. I would like to see more like this one. Thank you so much.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 5/28
At first I didn't get how the title related to the story until, of course, I read further. Oh my! So you did write a suggested threesome. I thought it was a nice change to have the guy be the innocent one and to have waited a hundred years before admitting his crush, what a record! Thanks for sharing!
MLLu chapter 1 . 5/26
Hahaha I think this is my first Yoruichi and Kisuke fanfic and I most say I enjoyed it a lot. It was so much fun and the teasing and tension between them was absolutely on point I think. I truly believe that Yoruichi could be have like the way she did in you one-shot. It will not surprise me :D The last bit with the sound blocking barrier was hilarious.

Great job as always YenGirl! Another great Bleach one-shot! ;)
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 5/26
Really good one shot. Not even a fan of this triplet and I liked it so major kudos to you.