Reviews for Apotheosis
WaterMizuHydros chapter 48 . 7/9
I think that Shinsos name should be Morpheus. He was a god that controlled people’s dreams and sleep. I think that would reflect his ability to control people. It could also be perceived as him trying to achieve his dream
R41NB0W chapter 48 . 7/6
Very happy to see this story was updated. I love this story and It’s interpretation of Izuku and I really hope that the author can improve their life.
DeluxeHipster1945 chapter 14 . 7/1
This, this does put a smile on my face.
Please continue this story and I Honestly can’t wait for izuku to take bakugo quirk
Greer123 chapter 48 . 6/19
I hope you are feeling better. Thank you for the new chapter of this story.
Wyrdweaver2 chapter 48 . 6/5
Good to see you're back. Its completely understandable that you've been in a funk, and I don't blame you. Take it easy, and pace yourself out. If you rush in, you'll just be sliding back into the funk. I speak from experience.
splixtro chapter 48 . 5/29
Shinso's codename could be Hypnos after Greek god of sleep seems fitting imo
Seacret4 chapter 48 . 5/26
Another good chapter author. Thanks!
Apollodorus13 chapter 25 . 5/25
Its great work, but hes also creating so many enemies for when shigaraki or AFO get out. Especially if they start giving out powers
Burningman108 chapter 48 . 5/21
So for solidified quirks, what about creating power rings?
kurtzmichael3 chapter 48 . 5/18
9/10 really like this story, (izuku with infinity gauntlet, dope idea).
but honestly, with how smart he is. the heroes are never going to win. plus I agree with Izukus methods, yeah hes a bit evil, but he made things better for everybody.
atleast that's how its portrayed.
omiguh chapter 21 . 5/16
I dont understand the soul stone. No, that's not quite right. I understand it, but what's the point of the other stones when he can steal other quirks?
omiguh chapter 19 . 5/16
So class 1a shouldnt be able to use any of the stones since midoriya didnt until he created a device to use them. But i guess we'll see
omiguh chapter 10 . 5/16
I cant tell if you are doing this on purpose or not. You are kind of making the mc an idiot. Or maybe he wants people to know about him, but then, if that is the case, some of his plans are obsolete because once he's known then he will never be allowed out in the open again. Never have a free life. Honestly, reading about idiots are never fun but sometimes the author has thought out like 6 or 7 times ahead while i can only see the immediate aftermath of his actions and right now? None of it ends good izuku
omiguh chapter 9 . 5/16
I know you mentioned you werent going to do the mind stone, but he should know about shinsos quirk and im sure there are other quirks that are similar. Wouldnt it be easy to create the mind stone? The mind stone seems more easy than the soul stone. I feel like he isnt that smart, yes, very intelligent but his wisdom is low. I would think he would keep all his information on like a flash drive and he can insert it too any computer he wants and then it would self destroy if someone other than him tried to open it. Idk, the fact that his mother is alive means that he has a hostage already waiting to be used by the league, so unless he kidnaps and brings her to another country or if he just doesnt give a damn about her...
6,223 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »