Reviews for Every one sees it Differently
Kid Blink's Dreamer chapter 10 . 12/2/2005
AHRENTMARKSPECSAHH! -dies-

filmmaker!mark: -shuffles out, camara at hand and up- Close on Dreamer- overloaded on RENT/ Newsies-ness, is currently 'dead'. Will she survive?

-sits up- Mark.

fm!mark: -blinks, still peering through the lense- Yeah?

-eyes narrow- Camara. Off. -falls back over-

fm!mark: -shrugs- Okay. -turns it off-

lol. UPDATEDNESS IS GOODINESS!
Kid Blink's Dreamer chapter 9 . 10/24/2005
*blinks* Woah. Dude. Drama. *twitches* Ai. Updatedness is goodiness.
antiIRONY chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
Haha, shy snitch... I "luffle" him too. Well. I like this story. Alot.
antiIRONY chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Hmm, the narrator seems to be a bit of a bitch. Nice reference to SLC Punk. Lol. Anywho, I cant wait to see where you're going to take this.
rumor chapter 7 . 11/12/2004
K...read the whole thing...so good with the various stories and the details of each characters' lives...

This is really enjoyable and good. You really draw in attention right away. XD

More at some point I hope! And my review ~should~ be just a little more promt this time. ;D
rumor chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Yes...serious lag again, I know...but hey. :D

Let's see...I thought this was a fantastic intro of everyone...Shortie's especially made me laugh...gee, can't imagine why. *smirk*

The others were too. Great quick little crash courses. XD
Bjorn chapter 7 . 5/28/2004
Yay! I'm mentioned in here! And I'm a find! Anyway, back to the review. I really like the story and how you incorperate our life with the fictional charactors. Thus, I, a person not terribly familiar with fanfics have something to follow (references to Charlie and Murphy) when you make some comment about a charactor that I don't know the history of.
Bjorn chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
As someone who goes to your school, I love the references to people such as pie-eater, albino, and green. I'm trying to weed out the newsies charactors and such from the people I know, but me so confused!

Me like. Most assuredly, me like
fluxy2535 chapter 5 . 3/24/2004
sorry... my other review got sent when my keyboard fell...well, anyways, you made a ref. to slc punk! thats one of my favorite movies of all time!yay to you for having good taste in ... Emo!snitch is gonna be good... cant wait for the next chapter! update soon
fluxy2535 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
you made a ref. to SLC punmj
P.P.S chapter 5 . 6/20/2003
*snickers* Yeah, Swift, it is a very good day, isn't it?

Hehe, he's too cute.

*glomps Swifty*

*Pie!Muse sits in a corner and gets mad*

*Polecat wanders over to him and hugs him*

*is shrugged off so he can snog Swifty*

Heh heh, I'm strange tonight.

*glomps Cards*

-Polecat-
misprint chapter 5 . 6/20/2003
swifty

is

so

cute.

AH! i like it. i'm sorry i missed out on the last chapter, i've been sporadically avoiding and getting addicted to . I LIKE IT. swifty is so cool! oh god! swifty is never...not good.

congratulations, dude. i like it.

-mis

here's yer knife
Hotshot chapter 5 . 6/20/2003
'I hate freshmen' i do believe that is a universally known and understood statement. Honestly, i think anyone other than freshme, hate freshmen with a passion. And yeah, a lot of them don't know what they're doing. There were three at my school this year that took Algebra II honors. Ick, i can barely handle CP.

And as for Swifty on track, and his reason for running, sounds like 'the runner', really good book i feel i should add.

Let's see Magic's good at what? 'spanish and screwing guys' i thought that was universally known, and hey teaching it shouldn't be that hard i guess.

As for the rest well, this is Magic, and Swifty... no comment. :coughalektoropobiacough:

~Hotshot~
Lysaka too lazy to log on chapter 5 . 6/20/2003
Yaye, Swifty gunna get some!...even if it is with the class whore, Yaye!

I agree with Swifty, Stupid, Stupid Freshman. Okie dokie I'm off.

~Lysaka~
Stage chapter 5 . 6/20/2003
XD You're a strange child, Cards.

But good writing.