Reviews for By Any Other Name
PyroGothica chapter 8 . 3/3
I just started reading this and I really hope to see an update soon. Such a great story. Thank you !
ScrimshawPen chapter 8 . 11/5/2019
I like your Deacon POV so much, especially as he's sizing up the Coursers in the beginning. I was quite surprised at the apparent Brothers Karamazov reference - Ivan, Dmitri, and "dear sweet little Alyosha"? A nice touch, really.
WingsofStrings87 chapter 5 . 11/16/2018
I'm really into this concept! can't wait to see what happens next!
GreenPointyEaredBastard chapter 5 . 11/8/2018
I was genuinly terrified to see when this had been updated ngl. Im still shook that it was last updated in september but people have lives atleast it wasnt updated five years ago :') PLEASE UPDATE I CANT DO THIS I NEED TO READ MORE (need them to re find eavhother and have her smack him in the face for being a moron and kiss and sweet things and probs gett naked and dance around as decon wpuld put it)
Nina chapter 2 . 10/8/2018
I don’t normally read Soulmate fics or Soul Mark fics - not because I have anything against them, but because the few I have read were either so good they couldn’t be beat, or not well executed.

I have a feeling that this will fall under the “so good it can’t be beat” category.

I’m so intrigued. I like this. When I saw it come up in my search results, I realized that no one (that I’ve noticed) has attempted this with Deacon and Sole Survivor. That really got my attention.

Then, there’s your writing. It’s GOOD. And I mean really good. You’ve got an amazing balance of talents - spot-on characterization, dialogue, and pure story-telling. I love it.

I’m not good at reviews and don’t typically post them until I’ve finished a fic or gotten to the point where is has been left, but I needed to say this.

So thank you!
RochuRobalo chapter 5 . 9/23/2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GODDAMNIT DEACON
This chapter reminded me a bit of both "Obsesionario en La Mayor" and "Beautiful" by Tan Bionica, I just want to punch Deacon and scream and AAAAAAAAAA what a beautiful story this is to be able to make people feel like this
vivalarapture chapter 4 . 9/4/2018
I love this concept! I can’t wait for more.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2018
Eagerly awaiting another chapter! I wanna see how this unfolds : )
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2018
Good story.
ScrimshawPen chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
Sweet fic. I love a Deacon-centric story. Keep it up!