Reviews for Ninja
Viicaaa chapter 22 . 2/1
I started reading this years ago, a friend published the link in one of her websites and when I changed my computer I lost it... And a couple days ago I FOUND IT, I was sooooo happy because I was re reading it, but pleaaaase continue, I just love the way you write and describe and you keep the characters personalities so well, I hope you finish this someday. :)
When I first started reading this I thought it was too silly and I'm not used to the shallow character of yuffie as an obnoxious teenager. Throw in the obvious vampire changes of Vincent and I thought omgawd I'm reading the ff7 version of twilight. Noooooooooooo! But as I continued to read, pathetically desperate for romantic yuffiexvinnie goodness it grew deeper in character and plot and I became quite excited to read it and captivated by the development of the story and characters. It's is sometimes a little cliche but I like romantic cliches. i love the teasing back and forth between Vincent and yuffie as well. Wonderfully written, well done. I look forward to reading more.
DanishGeisha chapter 22 . 12/20/2015
I know it's been a lifetime since you've picked this up but seriously pick this back up, you are like THE ONLY PERSON WHO KEEPS THEM IN CHARACTER UGH please this was so wonderful to read (T~T) *cries forever*
VenomousStar chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
I just finished reading this now at 4 in the morning, I've been reading it all night! What a great fan fic! I hope you find a muse for it again and decide to update it because it is really good! :') I'll follow it and hope to hear from you sometime!3
Rosettast chapter 22 . 10/20/2013
Please continue, Is beautiful
Guest chapter 22 . 10/18/2013
hey there i stumbled upon this wonderful story about 5 hours ago... and now its 3:30am and ive just finished the 22nd chapter. please, please, please make more, you would be doing all of us a kindness :) wonderful story!
Failisse chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Change? CHANGE? Oh nooo's it's puberty! Hitting about 50 years late. XD
shinobinaraku chapter 22 . 4/21/2013

It's been a long time since you updated, but I just wanted to let you know that there are still interested readers out there!This has been such a wonderful read, and I do hope that you're able to update soon.
Zane E. L chapter 22 . 12/26/2012
stumbled onto this peice of fine writing looking for a good read. did i get one? oh, hells to the yes. can NOT wait for more. devoured it to this point in one sitting.
theYellowDello chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
I love how Yuffie just happens to be karate kicking her way into the room and actually hits someone. lol. Too perfect.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
oh please update this. I love it. it's been ages since you updated!
AnimeLover'sInTown chapter 22 . 5/29/2012
Oh no... you haven't updated in a long time... something happen? D: I hope not. I love your story! It's amazing xD

Why do almost ALL Rated M Yuffentine stories lack in romance! T.T fml.

Oh weeeell, still loved your story! Please update soon! xD
Elfy lolita chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
yuffie:oh vinnie bite me bite me xO
Elfy lolita chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
oh gawd i want to be tifa nao! BITE ME VINCENT BBBBIIITTTEE EMEEEEEEEE 33333 x3 xD
Carlyjoy chapter 22 . 8/16/2011
I made an account on here just so I could ask you personally to please keep making chapters to this story. I've found myself so wrapped up in it, and the characters, and the personalities you've gifted them with, and I can't bare the thought of it never continuing. Please finish it. I'm sure you're busy but all I can do is beg you. Please, please, finish this story.