Reviews for Ninja
VenomousStar chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
I just finished reading this now at 4 in the morning, I've been reading it all night! What a great fan fic! I hope you find a muse for it again and decide to update it because it is really good! :') I'll follow it and hope to hear from you sometime!3
Rosettast chapter 22 . 10/20/2013
Please continue, Is beautiful
Guest chapter 22 . 10/18/2013
hey there i stumbled upon this wonderful story about 5 hours ago... and now its 3:30am and ive just finished the 22nd chapter. please, please, please make more, you would be doing all of us a kindness :) wonderful story!
Failisse chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Change? CHANGE? Oh nooo's it's puberty! Hitting about 50 years late. XD
shinobinaraku chapter 22 . 4/21/2013

It's been a long time since you updated, but I just wanted to let you know that there are still interested readers out there!This has been such a wonderful read, and I do hope that you're able to update soon.
Zane E. L chapter 22 . 12/26/2012
stumbled onto this peice of fine writing looking for a good read. did i get one? oh, hells to the yes. can NOT wait for more. devoured it to this point in one sitting.
theYellowDello chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
I love how Yuffie just happens to be karate kicking her way into the room and actually hits someone. lol. Too perfect.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
oh please update this. I love it. it's been ages since you updated!
AnimeLover'sInTown chapter 22 . 5/29/2012
Oh no... you haven't updated in a long time... something happen? D: I hope not. I love your story! It's amazing xD

Why do almost ALL Rated M Yuffentine stories lack in romance! T.T fml.

Oh weeeell, still loved your story! Please update soon! xD
Elfy lolita chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
yuffie:oh vinnie bite me bite me xO
Elfy lolita chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
oh gawd i want to be tifa nao! BITE ME VINCENT BBBBIIITTTEE EMEEEEEEEE 33333 x3 xD
Carlyjoy chapter 22 . 8/16/2011
I made an account on here just so I could ask you personally to please keep making chapters to this story. I've found myself so wrapped up in it, and the characters, and the personalities you've gifted them with, and I can't bare the thought of it never continuing. Please finish it. I'm sure you're busy but all I can do is beg you. Please, please, finish this story.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/6/2011
OH GOSH~! Please continue this. PLEASE? I've literally been waiting for YEARS for you to finish. And it's SO good. I know you're probably busy and all, but this really is a good story. The plot is awesome and everything. I really it. - Thanks for writing this!
seek refuge chapter 22 . 3/4/2011
Aww man its getting good too! Now that you have roped me in with this delightful exciting story, I can only pray that you've just taken a two-year-hiatus and that you'll be coming back to this story soon! Pretty please?
Ikeriss chapter 22 . 2/16/2011
Awww! This is SUCH an amazing story! It's hard to find good stories with Yuffie and Vincent now a day. Well I just hope you haven't abandoned all hope with this... or that something has happened to you...? o.o