Reviews for Good Enough
Karlina101 chapter 1 . 6/7/2018
...holy crap Mikey might be a better big bro then Leo in a way...I’m not sure how to feel about this...
Chandrakantya chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
YES! That's the quality content I signed up for! The concept of Mikey being the oldest is always such an interesting thing to write and explore the brother dynamics and I'm loving it! Mike's such a good brother, I can't! Thank you so much for this, you're always such an amazing writer, great job! (I've written 'such' three times already, I'm too excited, I'm stopping... XD) Have a wonderful day!
Ms. Dragon Reader chapter 1 . 5/29/2018
I love it and Donnie being the youngest, just adorable. Protective Mikey, is someone I would not want to mess with.
No Guns Only Roses chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
Mikey the oldest? Wow, that’s so cool! And Don the baby? That is such an adorable concept! Thanks for sharing this!
All the Witty Ones Were Taken chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
This is really great. I love it when someone tries to do something different with the characters.
BurnThoseEyesBlu chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
Also I liked how Mikey went to Master Splinter with a question in Japanese! I also don't see that very much where Mikey is the one speaking it, normally it's Leo. Again, cool idea! (sorry, forgot to put this in my first review and it wouldn't let me post twice!)
BurnThoseEyesBlue chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
I really liked the idea of this fic. I don't think I've ever seen another fic where Mikey's the oldest and Donnie the youngest. Really cool concept. But I liked even more how you let Mikey keep his fun-loving, easy going personality, and explained it by saying he put it on for his brothers. I could see exactly how that would work if he was the oldest. Nice job
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
Is Alex Hamato back in the ninja turtle fandom?