Reviews for The Kids from Yesterday
karlaTeran chapter 8 . 3/14
¿!2018?! REALLY? Just...Killme
JTCA chapter 8 . 3/5
You can't end it here! Where is the rest? I have to know when they going to encounter one another! My heart can't take it.
Paula sullivan chapter 8 . 1/28/2019
Wow. Just binged this one. Can't wait to get started on the next. I love these three together.
klockedin chapter 8 . 12/8/2018
You're killing me! I'm trying to savor this series and take my time, but it's getting harder and harder. Great story! On to part two...
klockedin chapter 7 . 12/8/2018
I'm scared.
klockedin chapter 3 . 12/8/2018
Brilliant! I think I might be sold on 'soulmates'. Only thing is, you're setting the bar REALLY high. ;)
klockedin chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
Not gonna lie, I'm not big on this whole 'soulmate' trope. But I stumbled onto your story, and even with that included, it's great! You're a fantastic writer and this is playing in my head like the most fun movie. (Always a good sign!) I'm enjoying this very much and I'll definitely be checking out your other work.
Camille.Silva chapter 8 . 7/8/2018
Oh, no! Poor Darcy... she's been turning into the first Winter Soldier! And the boys won't get any letters from her... I'm already heartbroken, specially now that they know about her words, even though they don't remember what they said! I really hate that Zola guy! And Mrs. Rogers death... it was so sorrowful! Darcy should have stayed in Brooklyn! As always, I loved your chapter and I can't wait for more!
Camille.Silva chapter 7 . 6/30/2018
I loved the chapter, as always! Can't wait for Darcy and the boys' reunion! And Zola is always so creepy! I wouldn't let him get close, specially with a syringe! It's a pity Darcy doesn't know about his experiments... I hope he's not doing anything too bad to her.
Camille.Silva chapter 6 . 6/24/2018
I loved the chapter! Darcy's last night with the boys was hot, and I loved the bracelets and rings that Bucky made for them! So cute!
hannahsoapy chapter 6 . 6/23/2018
Ooh, we got some sexy Bucky ;) And Darcy's going to Russia to be a ballerina... can anyone say Red Room?
NicNick chapter 5 . 6/18/2018
SWEET JESUS! I LOVE DARCEY stories and this ONE is the BEST SO FAR! I LOVE IT! I can't wait to read more, and I hope you update soon! GREAT JOB! Again LOVE IT!
Camille.Silva chapter 5 . 6/15/2018
Yay, Darcy is back! I loved to see her with the circus and her reunion with the boys was perfect! I'm so curious to know how you will make their relationship work with her going to Russia and they in the army. And, of course, I'm so waiting for the time when they all make sure about their words! I love your story and I can't wait for more chapters, keep them coming!
Camille.Silva chapter 4 . 6/9/2018
I loved this chapter! The kiss with Bucky and the first time with Steve were amazing! I was just a little confused about her going away... I thought she was finally going to stay with the boys. But I love your story and I can't wait for more chapters!
AlynEM chapter 4 . 6/9/2018
You outdid yourself once again, Grace! No matter which fandom or genre you write, it always turns out amazing! I'm absolutely hooked!