Reviews for The Kids from Yesterday
Hermes.child chapter 1 . 6/9/2018
I'm so glad you updated so soon this story is really coming along and is already a favourite of mine , keep up the good work
EPandAR4ever chapter 3 . 6/8/2018
Please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2018
Awesome! I can’t wait to see Bucky and Darcy finally have a romantic moment because I gotta tell you I ship those two together so hard! One of my all time OTPs for sure. I’m a sucker for time travel stories too with those two. I also really want to have her tell the boys about her soul marks. It’s kind of oddd that she hasn’t yet but I also like the difference here than other soulmate five where it’s usually confirmed right away. Please update and hopefully on AO3 too!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2018
LOVE love love love this trio! They feel like real people the way you write them, with actual depth.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2018
Keep writer please
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2018
Your amazing
Girlintheshadow chapter 3 . 6/2/2018
I really love where you are taking this! Please update soon!
Camille.Silva chapter 3 . 6/1/2018
Steve and Darcy's kiss was so cute! I loved it! And the poor boy got so sick with pneumonia... I loved the way Bucky and Darcy took care of him and it was so sweet that she gave up her savings to save Steve's life! And that moment between Darcy and Bucky in the reception of the hospital! Can't wait for more chapters!
maxximoffs chapter 2 . 5/28/2018
Keep writing!
maxximoffs chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
Yes yes i love this idea so much im so excited to see what else youve got
Camille.Silva chapter 2 . 5/28/2018
Hello! I loved your story, it's so sweet! I'm eager to know how they will react when they know for sure about the words! Having both Steve and Bucky as a soulmate is a wish come true! I can't wait for the next chapters!
CryBabyWitch chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
Love everything about this story! Can't wait for the next chapter
27 | « Prev Page 1 2