Reviews for When the Clock Strikes Noon
Judy chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Very cute story!
Phoebe chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I know it has been a long time since you did this but I would love if Monica and Chandler got revrenge. Maybe they could pretend they broke up so their friends would see how they wouldn't like it if they worn't together. Or maybe they could make them think it was all a dream. Please Please Please update :) :)
AnnyEdelstein chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I loved! Amazing writting and it was super criative!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
this was so funny and sweet lol! nice! :-) 3
SomewhereBeyondReality chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Poor Monica and Chandler! I felt so worried for them, the others were mean but it was a good joke :P
raven-shadowsong3 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Great story! It was definitely funny! I laughed out loud! And the dialogue is something that I pictured the characters would say. Like literally reading through the dialogue made me have mental voice-overs of the characters!.

Amazing and great story. Kudos!
Bridget chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Oh yes I think revenge is definitely necessary! That was a nice twist with the practical joke, I didn't exect it at all. I'm not quite sure that they would've bought it but hey artistic license right? Nice Story :)
q.thews chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Good title for a great idea :-)

Ciao!
Aly Delacour chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Oh wow. That was so weird. I thought it was going to be a freaky parallel universe kind of story and I was a little disappointed when it was all a joke. But the ending was definitely very sweet.
Rachael chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I loved it! It was one of the best fanfics that I've read! Great plot/idea!
Miss-Bing chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
OMG . I LOVED your story ! It was just the best . Please write another story or another chapter :)
Salli chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Brilliant. I loved it.
Chan4Mon4EVA4EVA chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
i really enjoyed it. write soon
Kensheii chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Aww... that was sweet, and yes, funny too :D... I could tell that it was a joke, and kept cracking up, especially during Chandler's speech, no matter how sweet it was... And yes, please make a chapter where they get back at the gang!
JohnnyDamon143 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Amazing! That was hysterical! I didn't expect that ending at all! If you do write another chapter, I will definitely read it! Great job!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »