Reviews for Marrying the Mafia
XxBeautiful Black RosexX chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Guest chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
noooes kagome gets the best of everything! what would it cost to live a day in her shoes?

cookies?

gold bullion?

the country of lichtenstien?

most of east asia?
XquizitSimplicity chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
NIIICEEE LOVE IT ! Very refreshing story I loved it and it will be added on my faves list pwahahaha I never expected the pairings though , VERY original :D
ShikiKira chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
This was so cute. It was so much better than the story Picking a Husband. Now that one was just plain crap. Love you story and I can't wait to see what else you have cooked up.
vampslayergirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
this is a very great story i love it since i first started reading it your a really great author who wrote this really great story.
buffyangelgirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
this is a really good story i like it with the parts and the plots to the story thats really good besides my favorite pairing in this story too.
Samurai Fish chapter 10 . 2/4/2009
OH MY GOSH! one of the best sess/kag fanfics ever! loved it!

:D
my name is paper YAH chapter 9 . 11/6/2008
funny alternative
Kamorea Chan chapter 10 . 7/8/2008
i like it
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
very very very very very very very good story!
sam chapter 10 . 3/12/2008
well i'm glad the lemon wasnt all there and the whole story was awesum...cant wait for more stories from yo!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 10 . 11/22/2007
this was really good!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
this is good so far. can't wait to read the rest! _
Kagome Sakura chapter 10 . 7/13/2007
First person I've ever seen do a Inu/Kanna. I really don't mind but I do mind the Kouga/Sango thing. What the hell was my first thought. Till you said it was voted. I give this story 7 out of 10 stars.
raven login chapter 5 . 6/9/2007