Reviews for The Very Model
Silver Queen chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
*rolls around on the floor* *giggles*

I love it! Very, very funny and pretty much true in most regards.
Darkness Shadowed chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Cheese is good! and you're my new hero . . . not really but still. Confusing you yet? I hope not. Then again, you're not easily confused. So maybe I should try a sentence without spaces.

Howareyoutodaymyfineyoungman?

How was that? I hope it was good. My cat loves you. Thought you might be interestedin knowing that as well. Do you like cat's. Green is a nice color. It reminds me of zombies. NOt Rob Zombie, but the evil flesh eating creatures o the undead. Not that undead armies are bad. Think War Hammer. That's my favorite army. Do you like olives? did you know olives can be grown in Greece? Hence the name greek olives. that would make sense though I suppose. After all. They're greek.

Do you know people who go off on weird tangents? I think I go off on weird tangents. Do you ever do that? I do sometimes. Hey, what would happen if every time you told someone they were driving you battyyou turned into a bat for five minutes? I think I would start saying that every day. Not in daylight of course. Otherwise who knows what would happen. But at night, you know? That way it wouldn't be a bad thing if i swallowed a bug.

Speaking of swollowing bugs, hasn't it been nice weather lately? I mean, I've been wearing tank tops because it's warm outside. It's never warm in washington. Strange huh? hey, how long is the longest review that you've ever gotten? I think this is the longest review I've ever written. Word wise anyway. It's strange.

What's your favorite color? have you ever though of failing a class to stay with Me, and Kevin, and Amanda for another year? I seriously think that we could drive you legally insane in that amount of time. Or we could do that to Kevin. That would be kind of fun. Are you going to prom? If so who with? If not why not?

Speaking of prom, did you know that Pluto and Neptune (the planets) take turns being the farthest planet from the sun? Odd isn't it? Oh well. I suppose I'll just talk to you tomorrow. See you later.

~~ Stevie
Risen-Corruption chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
lol, I like it. Ish funny. D
The Happy Potato chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Hehe, I loved this. It mocks all the cliches and Funimation. It's sort of ironic that I found this, because my friend mentioned this song the other day, and I wasn't familiar with the song because I never saw the musical that it came from and I never watched Animaniacs regularly. She hummed it for me, and I sent it to her and one of my other friends. You rock.
Legend Maker chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Ah ha ha ha!

You know who this is, BobCat. But when did I say Goku was the Legendary SSJ? You may be mixing him up with Tynzien, who at this point in my work, doesn't know Goku or anyone else can go SSJ and therefore thinks he's the only one and therefore the Legendary Super Saiya-jin.