Reviews for Ordinary Men
dogbertcarroll chapter 10 . 3/10/2005
What? That's your ending? Blah.
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 3/10/2005
Xander stood with his mouth open. That car was

the coolest thing he had ever seen. And Xander

had once seen Faith naked.

LOL!

Why did you kill everyone off? Or did you?

Why am I as asking questions when the next few

chapters I haven't read yet will answer them?

*shrug*
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
Nice jump. Shows us exactly where we are in the

series without having to go into a lot of detail.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
Excellent character piece.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Nice work. I was half convinced it was going to

be a mob boss!
X-Over chapter 10 . 8/5/2004
Interesting crossover story you have here. Please continue writing this wonderful crossover story of yours. Thank you! :)
Jckidsmart chapter 10 . 3/2/2004
Please update!
Luis chapter 10 . 10/14/2003
Please update this crossover story of yours very soon. :)
Bolo chapter 10 . 6/27/2003
Xander!
Queen Boadicea chapter 10 . 6/27/2003
Thanks for another update. I'm wondering why Batman doesn't try harder to stop Xander. Using physical force certainly isn't beneath him.
Luis chapter 10 . 6/27/2003
I can't wait to read what happens next. Please continue; write more very soon.
Jason Barnett chapter 10 . 6/25/2003
It was pretty good till you started the crap about sins.

Plus the fact is if Caleb was just on steroids and human growth hormones he'd be bigger and he still wouldn't be a match for a Slayer. Besides the fact the Initiative soldiers were drugged for greater stamin and strenth in season 4 and Buffy still wiped the floor with Riley.

And from the things the show has said the First Evil should have to predate man. Demons came before human, demons like the old ones are destructive and evil. Therefor evil predates humanity.
Queen Boadicea chapter 9 . 6/19/2003
Oh yeah. I remember this movie. It was definitely one of Kevin Spacey's finest moments...not to mention Morgan Freeman at his dignified best.
electricat chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
okay this is getting weird, not the story, the stories fine, nice tie ins, its the fact that i am writing a story that is kind like a crossover but not like one done by an obessed fan, the involves this xander guy and the fact that u probably arent obessed with the show and the fact that i am not either and the title and ... sorry it was just me being momenterally creeped out. great story i liked the fact that it was more origonal then most of the stuff that finds its way here. also u get alota kudos to the fact that u arent an obessed fan and u just like writing a good story. send me an email sometime i like ur writing.
Bolo chapter 6 . 5/27/2003