Reviews for The Shadow of Death
Irishancest chapter 27 . 6/6/2003
Aithne,

The chapter was good. You have no need to redo it. But you need to write the next chapter as soon as possible. The cliff-hange is killing me. And just to let you know, you have the best story in all of the Lord of the Rings fan-fic.

Irishancest
Aria Nightwingtoo lazy to log in chapter 27 . 6/6/2003
*sobs* Oh, that was beautiful and sad! Legolas...*sobs again* That was so well written... Poor Gandalf, poor Estel... What's Estel going to say when he finds that Legolas is dead? Keep writing! May the blessing of the Valar, and of Professor Tolkien, be with you.

Namarie,

Aria Nightwing
tineryn chapter 27 . 6/6/2003
aww, it was terrinly affective, don't fret! I think it's mandatory for a writer to be unhappy with the climax emotional chapter. I'm not even finished and I am already unhappy with my next. ANd yes, I am to be delayed again this weekend in writing it, because I am busy, on top of last week's finals, but school shall end soon and I will have no way to escape the writing.

*twiddles thumbs* Nope. I never mentioned suicide to you. Never mentioned death/near death of important characters like Aragorn, never mentioned anything of the sort. Crap. I did, didn't I? Ah, well, I guess now that your readers are after me instead of you, I can occupy them and you can write to post faster.

Aw, shit. I gotta go save my hide. SO you WRITE while I can keep them entertained!

Gwyn
Rosie chapter 26 . 6/4/2003
Aw widdle Estle and Co. I like memories and becuse left so much untold you can write what you want! Yes I know my life is busy, but yeah I love reading fics and writing my own but I am very very very very bad about updating! SORRY PEOPLE
EternallyMine chapter 26 . 6/3/2003
Hi again! Nae saian lumme! That was a great chapta! I loved the flashback! Ai! Why is it Legolas, the single hottst guy (well, Elf) in ME is always the one in trouble? Not that I mind, it sounds horrible but I Love all this Legolas Angst stuff. I especially loved the way you showed Estel and Legolas' relationship w/o making it slashy. The way Estel dropped everything in the middle of the battle shows how much they care for each other. OK, now I'm babbling. HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTA!

EternallyMine

(which Legolas is, so back off! j/k!)
Aria Nightwing not logged in chapter 26 . 6/3/2003
I'm supposed to be studing for the Geometry final that's tomorrow... Ah well, here I am!

You made me cry. Again. I love this story! Why, oh why, must you kill Estel? Not that I mind, I just wonder if you're overdoing the death theme.

Keep going. If you do kill Aragorn, do it creativly

Namarie,

Aria Nightwing
Amadeus16 chapter 26 . 6/3/2003
Great chappie! I loved the memory. By the way, I looked up Aragorn's name, and when he was younger, his name was Estel. I think Elessar was when he was older. Update soon! I can't wait...lol!
Silvertoekee chapter 26 . 6/2/2003
Wow this chapter is so so man its the best lol. I liked how you kept flashing backing to the past and present...and it flowed so well. So do Aragorn and Legolas finally get to speak to each other at last?
mydogisfudge chapter 26 . 6/2/2003
I appreciate detail as well, it is what make Tolkien's work so great. So I try to put some of that in my writing. Not that I'll ever be as good as Tolkien. This story is awesome, I can't wait to see what happens. I am both dreading and excited about the ending. Post again, hurry.
RoorenSan chapter 26 . 6/2/2003
hm...guess your rite. *gives death glare to theoden* ARE U GONNA KILL ARAGORN! NO! *twitch* next chapter PLEASE!
Tears of Eternity chapter 26 . 6/2/2003
WHAT? you can't kill off Estel! ACK! i hope Leggy or someone else does something special or something to save him! eagerly awaiting the next chappie!

Tears of Eternity chapter 23 . 6/2/2003
GO GANDALF! STUPID THEODEN NOT BEING NICE TO LEGGY, IF I WAS THERE I'D KICK HIS ASS! great, now i'm all mad at Theoden!

Tears of Eternity chapter 20 . 6/2/2003
WHAT?

must read next chappie! *clicks the next button as quickly as possible*

Tears of Eternity chapter 18 . 6/2/2003
NICE! Leggy's back in action! woohoo!

Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 11 . 6/2/2003