Reviews for The Shadow of Death
October Sky chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
Good job!
_ Inu Lover
Cloud-123 chapter 31 . 3/12/2004
wow..what a sad story...it was really touching and it made me cry...
KsandraMallan chapter 28 . 2/19/2004
HOW COULD YOU? Poor Legolas, you really enjoy making him suffer don't you? Overall a good fic though...
Shimmergloom chapter 30 . 2/6/2004
"Yea thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff comfort me. thou shalt prepare a table for me against them that trouble me." Psalm 23. I noticed the similarity, "The valley of The Shadow of Death"
trailofsmoke chapter 23 . 2/1/2004
because of u im falling into shadow! aragorn wil not die! Im NOT in denial! A legloas wont either! soo... THERE!
trailofsmoke chapter 20 . 2/1/2004
DIE DIE DIE I HATE U! U KILLED HIM! I WILL KILL U! KILL THE DWARF HES UGLY BUT NOT MY MAN NOT MY HONEY *SOB* I HOPE *SOB*U DIE IN UR*SOB* SLEEP! I WILL *SOB* AVENGE HIM*SOB* HES NOT *SOB* DEAD! I'LL KILL U*SOB*IF HE'S*SOB*DEAD!
trailofsmoke chapter 17 . 2/1/2004
sry if im quoting u but; YOU KILL ARAGORN AND ILL KILL YOU! i will, im not afraid! he is my man, leave him be!
Shimmergloom chapter 31 . 1/26/2004
I didn't reveiw every chapter, but I did read them all and I love this story. It is so sad and moving and powerful. I really loved reading it. All of the chapters and the plot was really well done.
FYI. Aragorn is 87 years old when the Battle at Helms Deep took place. You said in the pat he was nineteen and later you said that was nine years ago. It actually would have been 68 years ago. But that doesn't really matter.
Afetasiene Mellon
trailofsmoke chapter 5 . 1/26/2004
U CANNOT LET HIM FALL! He shall not!
I cannot belevie u!
U make it sound like he is evil!
Have to admit i love the plot though
even though one of my favorite characters is slowly becoming evil!
trailofsmoke chapter 3 . 1/26/2004
WHOA! OVERLOAD! ALERT! ALERT! well... never saw THAT coming! who would of thought... anyways next chap!
trailofsmoke chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
so far it sounds interesting
October Sky chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Hey again! Great job! I'll read the rest tom. night...
z
_ Inu Lover
Sava chapter 31 . 12/26/2003
oh my... i just finished your story... i read all of it today... i normally don't review, but this is one of the best fics i've ever read! i cried so hard it's not even funny... your the first author to ever go on my favorite author list i'll have you know!
And honor him for his love of life and of everything good.
~Aragorn, son of Arathorn, brother of Legolas~
*goes off to get another box of tissues*
Lina Skye chapter 31 . 12/6/2003
*weeps for Emradil* (Yes, I thought Emradil was cool...until he became the evil scurge of middle earth!) *...and for Thranduil, and my baby Estel, and Legobaby...* WAH!
But, heck...on a happy note, I adore this story! :)
dstrbd child chapter 31 . 11/11/2003
oh. how sad. i just found out recently that u have updated and so i read the story right away. i luv legolas so much and i'm sad that u killed him, but in a way it just made the story all the better. keep on writin.
368 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »