Reviews for We've Met Before
fudje chapter 10 . 1/5/2005
Dat Fence was askin' for it.

Weird thing with Carol. And I'm really surprised to hear of Irene still being down in Mississippi...

Nice update, but, um, could get get the next one a little sooner :)
Sweety Rahai chapter 10 . 1/5/2005
well shoot fire! *slaps her knee* didnt see that one coming! Joseph? *brings out her flame thrower* Dance you...you...say wha? *listen t' the author* I can't? Why not? *more talking* Darn it! *eyes Joseph* my flame thrower's watchin yo' bub! Any wrong move and its gonna be Joseph ala orange with a side dish of salad!

*clears throat* Hmm...Rogue took the necklace back. I wonder whats gonna happen with she puts it on. Mucho curious about that.
LongBinGone chapter 10 . 1/4/2005
Alright strife, sttrife, and more strife for Rogue and company! Poor girl never can seem to catch a break...That said; Yeah Joseph is in the picture! Just in time to catch Rogue on the rebound. Nice. I love alternate pairings for Rogue in the Evo-verse, Romy can get a bit stale after a while and it's always good to freshen any relationship up with large amounts of jealousy on the guy's part and if there's competition for the girl even better.

That last line was well worth waiting for and made me grin insanely. And now I have to re-read the story to look for the clues that I missed...poor me...

Keep up the good work and update soon.
Silver Ink chapter 10 . 1/4/2005
Holy wow woman!

This chapter is amazing! No, this story is amazing! Just keeps twisting and turning and never ending! I love the twist you threw in there with the x-men, and then Remy, all in one day! Holy wow! Heart break abound! Although, I must say, it was a little harsh of Remy to say that to Pitro, when he was only trying to do what was right, but I guess I understand, I mean, to watch the love of your life run out the door cuz you were caught snogging with another woman to *prove* that said woman was the love of your life…well! I never! Lol. I think I’m going to stop talking now and read some more fanfiction! I can’t wait to read your next chapter! Hurry up please and thank you!
Lady Godiva chapter 10 . 1/4/2005
I so wanna hurt you right now! Well, not really, but I am mad! YOU HAVE TO PUT ROGUE AND REMY BACK TOGETHER! You CANNOT do this to me! PLEASE have Rogue understand what was happeneing and not be stupid about it. I'm tired of always seeing Rogue make things more complicated than they need to be. I mean, I understand her anger at walking in on that, but please haver her listen to Remy, absorb him even and understand. And I wanna kill Carol right now. I hate her, just when I thought she was ok... bitch. Anyways, please update! NOW!
IvyZoe chapter 10 . 1/4/2005
WOHOO! Joseph is in the picture! I love stories with him in it! I am so happy that you updated. I was wondering what happenend to this story.

Remy is an idiot! What was he thinking...kissing Belle...what a moron. And as for the X-Men. God, they can be so judgemental. I can't believe Kurt turned on Rogue so fast like that. And why didn't the Professor stop Rogue from leaving. Doesn't he care about his students? And if Carol got Rogues memories then obviously she could tell that Rogue was not giving any info to Remy...unless Carol is a bad guy and wants the X-Men to turn on Rogue. But if that's the case then who is she working for?

I hope that Joseph and Rogue start a flirtation. Don't get me wrong I am a hard core Romy fan but I thik that Remy needs to sweat alittle...let him be the jealous one.

Don't keep us waiting too long for an update. Love it!
Dreamcatcher89 chapter 10 . 1/4/2005
Dude, for the record, I am an EXTREAMLY paranoid person. Anyhoo, Rouge's back in Mississippi, didn't see that one comin, guess I don't get a cookie. Man what a scene to walk in on, Remy sukin face with that "thing", but what was up with the interaction between Rouge, Carol, and the others, oh I hate cliffhangers, and things are really gettin good, UPDATE ASAP!
Lady Godiva chapter 9 . 12/14/2004
AH! Why did you leave off there, why? What happened to Rogue and Carol? I mean, I know Rogue absorbed her and all, but it sounds different... And Remy's gonna just stop seeing her for a few weeks... please tell me you'll skip forward to when they meet again. I'll go into Romy deprivation mode if you don't. I'd write a longer review but I have to study for an anatomy exam tomorrow.. this was really good! So please update soon!
SnarkyKat chapter 9 . 12/12/2004
I'm gonna murder you.

I'm... I'm... I can't even leave a proper review.

YOU FRUSTRATE ME!
MwrulesC chapter 9 . 12/12/2004
Ooh, what an end to the chapter. Man, I can't wait until you put the next chapter up. (Hopefully I'll actually check here more often and see it. :P) So, I found another one of your fanfics to read, I have a feeling I read it before, but I can't remember if I ever reviewed this one, but anyways, it's really good, and I can't wait till the next part.
Crazy chapter 9 . 12/7/2004
I demand an update! :)

Man, I didnt think I'd ever find another story with a ROMY pairing that I would enjoy other then Seven Sunningdales 'Giddy' and 'Love of my Life'.

Don't get me wrong, Rogue and Remy were meant for each other but the vast majority og it made it old real quick.

But man, do I enjoy this story! I love the whole seeing each other behind the teams back and the occasional humour of the story. I really cant wait to see the consequences of Rogue absorbing Carol and how it affects not only the teams reaction but possibly also Carols family. She seems to be quite close with her mum.

I do, however, hope that Kitty gets better soon because I enjoy her character. The whole Pietro liking Rogue was a very nice twist. I'd really like to see why her likes her so much and what his exact thoughts about her is.

Remy's character is so sweet and I really like how you've portrayed it. Not only have you added his playboy personality and his ever changing feelings and actions of his feelings towards Rogue but you've also included his human side, such as his weakness towards Bella.

You've really managed to really portray each character beautifully and once again, I DEMAND an update qucikly...

thank you! :)
Heteroclite chapter 9 . 12/3/2004
Great story. Lot's of future angst in the forseeable future but you've got the Rogue and Remy tension down pat :D. Looking forward to more...

K.
GreenOceans chapter 9 . 12/2/2004
Dude, wow, did Carol do what I think she just did, I'll leave that at that for now. And I know I'm only stating the obvious but Bella MUST DIE, slow and painfully most preferable_ Can't wait for more, but I'll understand if it's not right away, good luck with school, believe me I know its not easy to juggle around to many things. Just take it easy and when ya have your next burst of inspiration or whatever, be sure to post as soon as ya can_
outofivanhoe chapter 9 . 12/2/2004
This is a brilliant fic. The Romy works really well, and all of the plotting's very intriguing. The pace has been a little slow, but I suppose setting up Rogue and Remy is something that can't be hurried! There are plenty of things which are better for the wait!
dreamschemer chapter 9 . 12/1/2004
Aww, you blush when you read my review? well, you're making me blush too!(looks down, shuffles feet.)Thank you for the nice response :). And I bequeath to you a box full of cookies, too.

As for the story...So the plot thickens! Does Rogue completely absorb Carol in this scene? I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »