Reviews for We've Met Before
Kerrilea chapter 13 . 6/3/2009
No, all of the good stories are unfinished from years ago. Totally uncool. I loved where this story was going. ;p

If you ever decide to pick this up again, I'll be a loyal reader. ;p
RogueNya chapter 13 . 11/22/2008
No just as it was getting goo it stops...
tfobmv18 chapter 13 . 5/26/2008
I love it. I wonder if Rogue'll believe Remy. I wonder if she'll go back to the x-men or stay with her family. I wonder if Remy and Piotr are going to join the x-men. I wonder what happened to Bella. Please continue this story. I really want to know what'll happen next. Keep up the good work and update ASAP.
ROMYLOVER chapter 13 . 4/2/2008
YOU ARE SO NOT FINISHING THIS FIC

:(:(:(:(:( 3 YEARS, WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 3 YEARS

BUT ON ALIGHTER NOTE IF U DECIDE TO CONTINUE THEN ILL JUST SAY I DON LIKE JOSEPH LOL IM HOPPING REMY WILL KICK HIS AS :D:D
mushmonster chapter 13 . 12/14/2007
this was a wonderful read. i hope you update soon and continue the great writing! who is joseph, i wonder...
iWillhexYou chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Well I've only just started, but I am already entranced! I'm loving the plot and the idea they met when they were that young is just so sweet!
saucydeviant chapter 13 . 7/17/2007
ugh. I was super reluctant to start a fic that hasn't been updated in over 2 years. I honestly do like this fic so very much and am greatly disappointed that you've left it for so long. Hopefully, judging from your last update notice, you'll be returning with some more awesome stuff! Kudos and please please please continue soon!
T'Mu-Yor chapter 13 . 6/19/2007
I don't really know what to say... I like your story but I just want to see them get together
Elirrina chapter 13 . 3/20/2007
Eek! Ok, I'm really glad that this is still on your in progress list, and that you're working on your other stories.

Oh man, though - is this anywhere near the resolution? I also think Piotr is adorable. I love Kitty's dream about adorable boys showing up asking for "Rogue, Rogue, Rogue." And that Piotr feels he's in a soap opera, and his word choice. I speak Russian!

Hm. I was suspecting that either the scientist or Carol was Mystique in disguise, but then I realized that Mystique wouldn't have Carol's powers, and now the scientist is a clone, so there went my theory out the window. Drat.

I made some cookies yesterday. Consider yourself as having received some electronically, for all of your wonderful stories! You are definitely on my alerts list.
Elirrina chapter 11 . 3/20/2007
I'm still yelling, but I'm doing it internally now. Obviously this is a great story.
Elirrina chapter 10 . 3/20/2007
This is me yelling: arghh! I wondered if you were going to bring him in when you dropped the bit about white hair. Argghh!
Elirrina chapter 8 . 3/20/2007
"Mr. Blue is her moping bear." Aw!

For someone who deals with explosions, Remy is not the brightest when it comes to explosive situations. How does he not realize that telling the Acolytes that he's using Rogue, and not telling Rogue about Bella are going to completely blow up in his face?
Elirrina chapter 7 . 3/20/2007
"And if anyone thought that was a long title, it was only because they couldn’t say it as fast as it was supposed to be said."

"Still killin’ people?" Excellent greeting. Oh drat. I have a feeling I'm not going to like this Belladonna like the other one you wrote.

Drat!
Elirrina chapter 6 . 3/20/2007
"Or baking cookies." I'm guessing baking cookies, because they seem like the types that would. I think that's what they'd rather be doing, in any case.

Oh costumes! Hurrah! And speakeasies! Stellar! And Charleston-era slang. :)

"Why shouldn't I? I'm dancin' wit' da prettiest girl around. I'm only feet away from a practically unlimited supply o' bourbon, an' I get t' wear a fedora," he said, tapping the brim of his hat. "Dis is my heaven." Fedoras *are* pretty much the cat's meow.
Elirrina chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
Flour fight! Mua-ha-ha! Ick. I have no idea how you would even go about cleaning up a few bags' worth of flour. I love distracted Dr. McCoy! Actually, I think I love all versions of Dr. McCoy. He's awesome.
356 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »