Reviews for We've Met Before
todd fan chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
oh i like, i like, keep up the good work chucks
Nitnat3 chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
caeleigh
bunny angel chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
hey! you can't stop here. you gotta tell us what it's like after they meet up again. gr...
Pyro-Panda chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
No way! NO WAY! This CAN'T be a one-shot. How's this? If I can get you at least 20 reviews you'll continue okay? If that's a deal, e-mail me at and I'll get you your 20 reviews. OKAY? IT CAN'T END! 5 chapters AT LEAST!
Kitty Rika chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
I like this fic, it's really good!

Um...keep up the great work.

Tenshi Kanashii
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
yay, more romy goodness! awesome possum. there's just NEVER enough of it!

i'm glad to see that the romy bug bit you so hard, cuz you write them SO amazingly well! yay.

so yes indeedy, this was great stuff. i like the idea of them meeting before. but gr, stupid bella garbageface! she ruins EVERYTHING! ARGH! yeah, i'm bitter. it's just sad.

anyhoo, you should really continue this! maybe a few more chapters about what happens when they see each other again... there's so much potential! come on, you know you want to! the lesson here is to always give in to peer pressure! please?

while we're on the subject, you should also write more to 'strangers in the night', which i just LOVE. it's just SO much good quality mush! it's like oxygen for me, i need it to survive. so really, without you writing it, i'll just wither away and die, and you don't want that kind of guilt, now do you? of course not. so keep it coming! cool beans indeed.
rilo chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
A gem of a story
jebrylla chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Are you SURE you don't want to write another chapter/sequel? Pretty please? :)
Lynx chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
it's cool. good story
Bettie-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Luv the story and thanks for reiewing my story "After Disaster Strikes." I don't know when I'm gonna write another chapter._
Rogue Star1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Really good. Are you going to write more, or is this a one shot? Either way it was worth the read. Can't wait for your update on the freedom caper. Keep writing in general, your really good.

rogue star