Reviews for We've Met Before
Elirrina chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
"no joy in Magnetoville" So. Very. Good.
rocaw chapter 13 . 1/17/2007
This story is incredible! I apologize for not reviewing at the end of every chapter like I should have to let you know what a realistic, complex, and intriguing story you've managed to create, but I had to do so now seeing as *maybe* I can persuade you to update...

Okay, I don't think I have anything you want except more praise for your infinite talent as a Romy writer, but I would very much like to see how this story ends. Of course, I know that life has a way of getting in the way of good fic writing, so I will try to be patient...
Freak87 chapter 13 . 12/13/2006
You have got to update this!

I don't believed I've reviewed for this story at all... despite the many times I've read it.

It's been over a year and a half! (yeah I know life... it gets in the way of things)

Joseph is creeping me out, I dunno why. Sure he seems all innocent but with him being slightly stalkerish with his Rogue obsession... I'm creeped out. Congratulations, you've managed to portray a person as relatively nice, yet at the same time really seriously creep me out. I applaud you for that. That's talent.

I wonder if perhaps Joseph is part of Mystique and Raven's personal agenda for Rogue... sure they want to reconcile... but really... its only to use her again! Maybe, I mean if you think about it, they could be subtlely brainwashing Joseph into falling in love with Rogue... and then well... I dunno what then... but yeah...

You've done an awesome job with this story, I love the whole idea behind it, and everybody is really in character (as they are in all your stories) Now all you have to do is update. Pretty please?
Goddess Evie chapter 13 . 12/10/2006
YIKES! First of all, I have to apologize for lurking for so long. I haven't been able to read and review your story for a while. And when I finally come back, man all the surprises! Ishie did the same thing to me. Goodness, if I don't have a lot of catching up to do.

So, about this story of yours. If Rogue ends up with Joseph instead of Remy I'll...I'll...I'll...refuse to read any of your stories ever again and that means no reviews either. I have nothing against Joseph personally. He's really quite a cute guy. It's just when he tries to steal Rogue from Remy that I get upset.

And Carol must just make a good bad guy, cause she end's up as one eventually in everyone's story who uses her. Even in my own! And I still have plans for her...if I ever get to them. But we're not talking about my story. We're talking about yours. I loved the part when Jean interrogates her. I was quite surprised at Jean. You wrote her well, at that part. I enjoyed reading it. Much praise for you.

I want you to know, I still want that Remy clone!

Let's see. Anything else I want to add? Update soon. That sounds about right! Get Remy and Rogue back together or else? Perfect.

And just to end on a good note, I am truly enjoying your story. You've put more unexpected twists and turns into the plot than the backroads Rogue learned to drive on. Anyways, can't wait for the next update!
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 13 . 12/5/2006
as i'm sure you are aware: flipping fantastic!\

are you EVER going to update? its been like a year! please?
Dawns Heart chapter 13 . 11/14/2006
It's an incredible story. I love it. So, I jsut have one question, or perhaps request would be more accurate...when will you update and would you please update! TTFN
Lindsey chapter 13 . 10/1/2006
It's been WELL over a year now... I think it's time for another update. Please. Pretty Please? Pretty please with sugar and cherries and ice cream and chocolate and maybe some nuts if you like them, if not perhaps some sprinkles? Caramel topping maybe? Strawberries if you like?
Mercy P. Jones chapter 13 . 9/8/2006
O! Prety!
Crack4sure chapter 13 . 9/4/2006
OMG KEEP GOING. THis is like sucha freaking good plot line you can't stop now I know it has been like what a yeaer but you can finish it now. I need closure to this stoy you can't just stop now.
falconReign chapter 13 . 7/9/2006
hey what happened to finishing this one? this is a good story! and i'm eager to find out what happens..! please pick this story back up? please? ok i'm waiting!
NightmareMonster chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
oh man i love thisstory. its great. but you gotta updat. the others were just going to get rogue
kingofheartsroguelover chapter 13 . 6/8/2006
write more plzz! i need to know what happend next! lol XD
penvision chapter 13 . 6/1/2006
I know that you just got a poke a few days ago but here's another one: *poke*update*poke* ...please? And the other one with the devil, too. I love your writing style and you can really see it develop through this story. ...Please? I'll beg. *poke*
Silver Ink chapter 13 . 5/28/2006
OMG! Its been a year! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! PLEASE! This is such a great story! Be kind to readers, update :D
Mad-about-a-Boy chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
You could inore me but that would only make it worse, Love ya both! Please update soon!
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »