Reviews for We've Met Before
Mad-about-a-Boy chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SON! I CAN'T HELP BEING DRIVEN BY LOVE!
Mad-about-a-Boy chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
Most people would leave a nice productive review on each chapter but me? - naw! I couldn't dot hat! It's not annoyingly persistant enough!
Mad-about-a-Boy chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
You know how to make me go away, don't you! Please update soon!
Mad-about-a-Boy chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
wow! How annoyingly motivated I must be! Please update soon!
Mad-about-a-Boy chapter 6 . 4/17/2006
Hey, did you know I'm goin backwards? From 13 down? Please update soon, I love it!
Mad-about-a-Boy chapter 7 . 4/17/2006
I love you! Update soon, please!
Mad-about-a-Boy chapter 8 . 4/17/2006
Want me to go away? I can't cos I love you and I need and update! Please do!
Mad-about-a-Boy chapter 9 . 4/17/2006
I love you, please update soon!
Mad-about-a-Boy chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
Guess who it is? I'm a pest aren't I? determined too, huh? Please update soon!
Mad-about-a-Boy chapter 11 . 4/17/2006
Me again! I love you, please update soon!
Mad-about-a-Boy chapter 12 . 4/17/2006
I just reviewed chapter 13, love it! Now I'm gonna pester you - Please update soon!
Mad-about-a-Boy chapter 13 . 4/17/2006
This story rocks! I love it! It is wonderfully written and wonderfully structured. The character description and portrayal is beautiful, I especially like Rogue (who doesn't) You had some great plot twists thrown in there, almost lost my head - and loved it! Your at a really wondefful part of the story and I really hope you update soon because I love you and your fic! Romy is the only good way to go! Except triangles with romy! Please update soon, I'm gonna be watchin and waitin, hell - I've even put you on my favourites!

-Sweeping Shadows-

PS - Strawberry and cream kicks the ass off of Rocket pops!
Nat chapter 13 . 2/19/2006
This story should be called "Second Chances" :) It's really brilliant! I hope you are not going to abandon it. Please update!
Terilicious chapter 5 . 11/10/2005
Random note. the 786 area code made me go "Hmm?" because it's Miami :)

I wish I didn't know that. I wish I lived far, far away from Miami.
MwrulesC chapter 13 . 10/20/2005
Ah, now that I finally got back around to reading fanfics, I'm quite pleased to see this updated. Considering I read this kind of late, I won't get on your tail about updating. :P

Anyways, as for the chapter, it was a good read. Right, my mind just went blank. Oh yeah, other than the normal curiosity that your chapters leave me with, I have one quesiton. Are you going with the idea that clones don't think, experience and project? That's not really what my impression about clones tells me, but I don't really know much about that topic and this is your fanfic anyway. I was just hoping for some slight clarification on that point.

It was a very enjoyable read. *hands you a coconut* ;)
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »